Chapter 019 Hero of the suppressed

Riya was waiting outside the principal's office on the first floor. There was something she had to do. The principal was talking to a police officer. Riya waited outside for a while and then she saw the police officer getting a call and leaving the chair after saying byes to the principal.

She couldn't accept it.

"Excuse me, sir, why are you not arresting him?" Riya asked.

"Who are you? Reporters are not allowed inside the school." The police officer replied.

"I am not a reporter. I am the wife of Philip Joseph. My son studies here."

"Philip? Who works for the MP?[1]"

"Yes."

"Ohh... The thing is that the principal got police clearance of all the teachers before giving them the job. So it is not his fault. He did what he could. Even if we go to court, he won't be held accountable."

"Yes. I have police clearance of all of them. So please stop telling police what to do. Not everyone is afraid of your husband." The principal said from the inside.

"But those dance teachers tried to rape that girl last week. My son found it and tried to expose them. He told it to everyone. But instead of taking action against those two, he expelled my son from the school. My son is talking to the media right now." Riya pointed towards her son who was in the middle of the crowd.

The police officer started frowning. He could barely see a child in the crowd talking to the media people.

"Is that true?" He asked the Principal.

"It... it wasn't like that. The incident..."

"Did he tell you about the dance teachers attempting to rape Anju?" The officer didn't allow the principal to finish his explanation.

"Yes. But you see..."

"Answer to what I ask. Nothing more."

"Yes, sir." The principal started sweating.

"Did you investigate what the boy said?"

"Ye... yes sir. I asked the dance teachers about it and they said he was lying. That girl, Anju also denied it."

"You asked the dance teachers whether they tried to rape a child? Is that your investigation?"

"I..."

"Did you get the help of a female teacher or counsellor while asking Anju?"

"..."

"Why didn't you report it to the police?"

"It was the ramblings of a young boy. There was no need to report it to the police."

"Who are you to decide that?"

"..."

"You should come with us to the police station. We need to question you a bit. If we find anything irregular, you will be sharing the cell with those bastards."

The principal's face turned pale. He looked at Riya in anger.

"Do you remember what my son told you a few hours ago?" Riya asked with a cruel smile.

"You..." The eyes of the principal bulged. He was shivering in anger.

"Now would you please get the f**k out of 'your school' you dumb f**k." Riya cursed politely.

"Please don't tell this to my husband." Riya smiled and requested the dumbfounded officer.

The police officer nodded. He never expected that the noble-looking lady who was the wife of a person they all respected would curse so fluently. He recovered quickly and walked out of the school with the principal.