Release.

24

The room was silent.

Elizabeth was in shock,Ms Williams in tears,Parker was angry and Nancy was the fuel to the fire.

"I don't know,dammit!
I swore...I swore.That I'll never tell a word to any soul. I promised myself."

At this point Ms Williams was at breaking point. She kept crying and begging Nancy for mercy who kept inciting.

"Tonight is the night I'll kill you both!You deserve to die the way my sister's spirit died the day she divorced Parker!"

Nancy sternly stated.

"Enough."

Elizabeth camly said emotionless.
Her voice sounded weak,drained from emotion,faded and shaking in shock.

"I want to know."

She continued.

"Dear sissy! I found this tramped meat and flesh in bed with Parker many years ago!"

Nancy bitterly said with no remorse.

"You don't understand me!
I didn't know the situation."

Ms Williams exclaimed in defence.

"Ugh!PLEASE! Don't tell me you were making a movie with Parker- coz you weren't!
The next crap you jabber out to me will cause your death."

Nancy answered breathlessly.

Elizabeth stared at Parker who looked away in shame.

"Did you love me?
Did you love me enough to hurt me?"

She asked as she walked closer towards him slowly.

"I didn't deserve your love."

He answered grabbing onto her hands.She chucked his hands off angrily and turned to her sister.

"Why did you keep it a secret untill now?"

"Sorry sis! It did haunt me forever so I had to tell."

This was it...

Elizabeth's inner angel immediately died and she just lashed out like a maniac!

"You bloody rats!
Infested my life,my marriage,my family,myself ,my money,my home...MY LOVE!
You took my last energy and tore it.My kindness was taken for weakness.My ears and eyes were deceited by this man I ONCE LOVED who today is the fool behind tears of broken hearts!
You made my daughter ashamed of who she is...rubbish,scunk, you scoundrel!"

Nancy leaned in to give Elizabeth a hug.

"Let go of me you backstabber!
You shut your flippen mouth for years ,now you telling me!
As for you cheap digger ,tell me who the son is!"

Elizabeth couldn't contain herself,she shoved her sister out the way and grabbed Ms Williams by the blazer.

Ms Williams didn't utter a word but shook her head instead.