1. Deal

Natsu's POV

The exam has been cancelled, Gray, Laxus, Gildarts, Wendy and Gajeel are all unconscious and now Acnologia has shown up. The situation could not be worse. Gray hurry up and wake up! It's the Dad's job to protect the family isn't it?

I run towards Acnologia with my fist on fire expecting someone to help or try and stop me. They all ran away. Even Happy did. I'm 3 months pregnant and fighting the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse on my own. Out of nowhere Acnologia swings his head towards me.

"Kid, are you aware that you're pregnant?"

...did Acnologia just ask me if I knew I am pregnant!?

"I know... But how did you?"

"I'm a dragon remember! I can tell you're pregnant by your scent. Idiot."

"I'm not an idiot!"

"I'm bored so let's make a deal."

".... what?!"

Well that went from 100 to 0 in about 3 seconds.

Acnologia's POV

"I'm bored so let's make a deal."

"...What sort of deal...?"

"I help you with your kids and you help me not be bored."

"Deal!"

When I say not be bored I mean train his kids to be dragon slayers. You might be thinking 'But great Lord Acnologia don't you hate humans!?' I do. However thanks to the first dragon slayer all dragons want to raise a dragon slayer. Yes, even me. It happened when the first dragon slayer turned into a dragon. If you're interested in what happened to him, I killed him less than a month later. And by killed I mean wiped off the face of the world.

"Hey Ac-nii!"

Fuck it's Mavis.

"Did the first master just call you acne?"

On second thought I may just kill him here and now.

"I'm trying very hard not to annihilate the both of you."

"First master, can you give my scarf to Gray and tell him I'll be back to collect it."

"Okay!"

They... they just ignored ME!!! This is why I hate Mavis. This and the fact she keeps trying to take my love away from meSpeak of the devil...

"Acnologia! Long time no see."

"It has been a long ti-"

"Natsu!"

Is even END trying to take my love away from me?

"Yo, Zeref-nii!"

No. Okay. They're brothers. That's fine.

"Don't ignore me!"

"Yeah, Yeah. Anyway how have you been Natsu-chan."

At that the kid just suddenly burst into tears.

"N-natsu-chan what's wrong?"

"When Acno showed up, Gray, Gajeel, Gildarts, Wendy and Laxus were unconscious and everyone ran away and even Happy ran away and they didn't even try and stop me and I'm pregnant and- and-"

Wait a second did he call me Acno?

"Don't call me Acno! My name is Acnologia! Get it right!"

"D-don't worry Natsu-chan, Acno and I will look after you!"

"What did I just say!"

I don't really mind when Zeref says my name like that. I really love him.