2. Gray

Gray's POV.

What happened? Where's Natsu? Is he ok?

"Gray, wake up."

That's Lucy's voice, maybe she can tell me what happened.

I open my eyes to see myself, Wendy, Laxus, Gildarts and Gajeel sitting in the infirmary back at the guild. "Where's Natsu? What happened?" He's not here, where is he? I need him to be here and ok. Where is Natsu? What's going on? What am I missing? 

Lucy frowned, "Well Acnologia showed up and Natsu ran right up to it while everyone else was running-"

Gildarts cut in,"-And no one helped or stopped him!?"

"Of course not. It's Acnologia after all." I thought Lucy cared about Natsu though?

She can't be serious!? We're Fairy Tail aren't we? The first Master appears out of nowhere, she's holding Natsu's scarf. "Gray, Natsu said to give this to you and to tell you that he'd be back."

This is Natsu's scarf - it's his most important belonging, why would he give it to me? But he'll be back sooner or later. He has to come back. I don't want to live without him. I wrap Natsu's scarf around my neck. "Natsu's stupid enough to forget to die even if the dragon of the Apocolypse killed him so he'll be back. He has to come back." I don't want him to leave me alone.

Wendy gasped, "It's not nice to insult Natsu-san's intellegence, Gray-san!"

Laxus smirked, "Gray's right though, that hot-headed flame brain is too stupid to die."

Gajeel grinned, "Salamander will come back, that idiot still can't beat Erza and he won't give up until he has."

Erza comes in then, "Good, you're awake. Apparently the council is starting something called the Grand Magic Games. Fairy Tail will be participating."

Does Erza even care Natsu isn't here? I have to be strong. For Natsu. So I can still be here when that stupid lovable flame brain comes home.

Natsu. Please be okay.

Please come back to me.

Natsu.