#6 Stalker

~Kihyun~

I walked trough the streets, until I arrived at this restaurant. "Wooah it looks so expensive!" I wispered to myself while I entered the building and searched for a seat, where I have a view over the whole restaurant.

My table was next to the kitchen. It was very loud, but it doesn't matter. Next to me were all the technical installations hanging on the wall. Some pipes for fresh air and all the other stuff a restaurant needs.

Only a few minutes left until it's 5 p.m.. I looked out of the window and saw Mark and Hyunwoo walking into the restaurant. As Mark opened the door I covered my face with the menu card, so they won't see me.

Damn it felt so wrong to stake them out. I took out my phone to message my friends to cheer me up.

_______________________________________

🎾Racket Pen Gang🎾

YoungFlexerC'mon
Guuiise I need your help...
For a good friend of mine

TiredWonnie
You don't have friends
Thanks to your special personality
Just admit it's for yourself

TiredWonnieYou don't have friendsThanks to your special personalityJust admit it's for yourself

Photomin
What is it my cutie?

TiredWonnie
Min?!?? I am the only one you should call cutie! I mean look at my beautiful face!

YoungFlexerC'monAlexander Chae no one asked for your dumb comments or memes hereJust shut up or I'll wake you up at 3 a

YoungFlexerC'mon
Alexander Chae no one asked for your dumb comments or memes here
Just shut up or I'll wake you up at 3 a.m. this time

TiredWonnie
Ok, I'll shut up, sry
Please don't wake me up this early  :(((

YoungFlexerC'mon
Ok so there is this friend of mine

TiredWonnie
"Friend of mine"

Goodbye sleep, no regrets at all

YoungFlexerC'mon
And I...
HYUNGWON SHUT THE FUCK UP
And he is interested in this man
He found out about another man dating him.
And mabye he got a little jealousy?
Idk but right now he's sitting in this restaurant and watching their date.
I said you shouldn't do things like this but he did anyways.

Honeybee
.... Wow this was so much information and I don't know how to deal with it.
Wait you're not straight?

Demonfucker
I KNEW IT!!!

TiredWonnie
Did he really?

PhotominYour friend shouldn't be there

Photomin
Your friend shouldn't be there. It's a date and he shouldn't disturb them...
Just tell him to leave. If he really love this man he needs to confess his feelings for him.

YoungFlexerC'mon
But he doesn't even like me
It hurts my eyes and my heart
They feed each other ice cream
Ouch....
I mean I'm still talking about my friend, ah fuck it ._.

TiredWonnie
Now you've betrayed yourself.
Anyways the fact that you're in love with a guy still surprises me.
I really thought you were straight and you hate Min and me for being gay

Honeybee
Ki my cutie it's totally fine we love you, no matter what. But you really shouldn't disturb their date

Demonfucker
I teached you how to bark, right? Just bark at that mathafacka who try to steal your man. DO IT

HoneybeeKyunnie would you pls stop being cute as hell?

Honeybee
Kyunnie would you pls stop being cute as hell?

YoungFlexerC'mon
Fuck...I don't know what to do...

_______________________________________

~Hyunwoo~

Mark picked me up from work and we walked to a expensive-looking restaurant, where we took a seat inside. We sat down next to each other, ordered some food and talked. Sometimes I felt Marks hands on my shoulders, but it doesn't bother me.

The man next to me smiled the whole evening, he's so cute while laughing. You even can see his silver tooth when he smiles all over his face. I finished my food while Mark ordered the menu card again. Just the thought of a dessert makes me slobber even though im still eating the last bites of my main dish.

Mark asked me if I want a drink first. I nodded and he ordered a bottle of wine for the two of us. A hour later we finished the whole bottle and I was a bit drunk, but still wanted some dessert so I ordered a cup of ice cream with two spoons.

Mark took a spoon full of chocolate ice cream, held it in front of my mouth, waiting for me to open it. I laughed a bit opened my mouth and ate the ice cream. "Hmmm, it's very good" I said to Mark, licking my lips. Mark laughed and I fed him with ice cream too.

After finishing our ice cream we looked at each other. Suddenly Mark's view was at my cheek. He licked his thumb, and placed it next to my lips and wiped the chocolate from the corner of my lips. His face was almost next to mine and he stayed like this, looked into my eyes.

His view seemed to be glued to my face, eyes full of passion. He came a bit closer to my face, so close that I can feel his breath on me. I knew what was about to happen but I didn't know if I was ready for it. It's our second date and I don't want to rush this relationship between Mark and me.

"I-i like-, -no I love you Hyunwoo" he said, his lips almost touched mine. My mind was about to explode, I didn't know what to do. My face must be red like a tomato right now. I felt the wine kicking in my head more than before. So i closed my eyes and waited for our lips to connect.

_______________________________________