#7 Emergency

~Kihyun~

It was a chaos. I stayed at the same place and couldn't even think about something else than their lips on each other. Loud beep sounds roaring into my ears, but I didn't care at all. The only thing on my mind was Hyunwoo kissing Mark.

My thoughts were too loud to notice the trouble around me. My hair and body almost soaked in water. "T- they ki-ki-kissed" I wispered. My voice crackled. My eyes were still focused on the place the two sat a few moments ago. Cold water all over my face, dripping on the floor.

Slowly I found a way out of my thoughts. I heard sirens outside. Blue lights from the car standig outside were reflected by the water, which covered almost everything already.

It took me a moment to realise, it was me. I did this.
I triggered the firealarm.
...
Fuck.

The restaurant was empty. I was the only one standing there, soaked in water, spreaded by the fire damper above me. I covered my face while running out of the building like all the other people did before.

As i walked out the of the door I noticed two peoples glance glued on me. It was Mark's and Hyunwoo's. I was too ashamed to look into their faces. I was too ashamed to look back at what I did. The fact that they almost kissed make my legs feel wobbly.

I couldn't stay here for another second so I started running. I don't know where. Running somewhere they won't see me. I ended up at a small side street where I leaned my back against the wall and let my body crumble into a small ball. I still didn't realized the situation.

The only thing that came to my mind was Minhyuk. "Kihyun, is everything ok?" I heard the person through the phone. "Minhyuk? I- I did something very stupid" i tried not to cry but it was impossible. "Kiki what happened? Where are you? I'll pick you up ok?"

Minhyuk end the call with the words "give me 10 minutes" after I answered his questions. So I sit there, completely soaked in water. My tears mix up with the water from my hair. I don't know what's worse. The fact that I triggered the firealarm, that they almost kissed or the fact that I love a guy. My mind is at Hyunwoo and Mark. Is He trying to kiss him again at this moment? Why is it Hyunwoo? I didn't even know him that good. But he looks really good and I love how he teased me.

I'm. In. Fucking. Love. With. Hyunwoo. With a guy. With a muscular handsome guy. And he didn't even like me after my asshole move on Instagram. And a old school friend of mine almost kissed this guy.

"Fuck"

_______________________________

~Hyunwoo~

This moment felt like a eternity. I felt uncomfortable waiting for the kiss to happen. But it never happened. Instead of his lips on mine there was a ear numbing sound all of a sudden. Both of us startled and jumping up. We grabbed our belongings and run out of the restaurant, like all the other people too.

There was a big tumult outside. A fire truck stopped right in front of the restaurant while I saw a small person leaving the restaurant way too late. But the sun has already set so I only saw a silhouette. "Mark, look this guy he was in the restaurant until now, we should hel-"

My voice stopped when the person came closer to us. No way! This man looked like Kihyun but completely different from how you know him on Instagram. He was completely soaked and looked desperate and fragile.

"Why is Kihyun here?" Mark asked in confusion. "Y-you know him!?" I asked with more confusion. Both of us stared at the small man who looked like he was about to crack into thousand pieces.

Before we could do or say anything the small man ran away into the dark street. "Don't wait for me!" I said to Mark and followed Kihyun. After a short run he stopped in a side street. I stopped at the beginning of the alley and hided behind the building. He talked to someone and he was crying.

To hear him crying ripped my heart into thousand pieces. I stayed like this for a few minutes until I couldn't help it anymore. It was too heartbreaking so even if he don't like me I want to be by his side to comfort him. I walked around the corner, kneeled down and it hurts even more to see him like this.

"Hey, what's wrong? Do you want to tell me? I put my Jacket over his shoulder and caressed his wet head. He said nothing at all and he didn't even look at me. But he must be cold because of his wet cloth and hair so I took out my wipe and dryed his hair and face a bit. But he pushed my hand away from his face.

"You're getting a cold. Even if you won't talk or look at me, take this scarf and dry your head, please." I said while looking at him.

_______________________________