#18 Lips

~Kihyun~

His breath was uneven, like mine. Damn, Kihyun... pretend to fall asleep was the worst idea ever. The warmth of his lips increased on my lips the closer he came. He opened this mouth.  Now I couldn't feel his breath trough his nose anymore. All the air, he breathed out met my lips. This was too much for me. I wanted his kiss so badly. I want to feel his lips on mine, have a make out session and touch his broad shoulders while kissing. Getting lost in my feelings.

But nothing happened. He stayed like this. Suddenly his breath stopped and I felt the tip of his upper lip on mine but he instantly pulled his face away. "Fuck, no, I can't do this." He whispered to himself. His hands lifted my head up so he could get up from the couch. After he managed to get up he softly put my head on a pillow. He walked in the kitchen and left me 'sleeping' on the couch. I stayed like this a few more minutes. Then i pretend I was just waking up.

I walked to Hyunwoo in the kitchen who didn't noticed me at first. He looked like he was light years away from here. Maybe in another universe. "Hyunwoo? Sorry I fell asleep. Is everything ok? Why are you sitting here?" I asked way too many questions. He startled and looked at me with a sad expression. "Hey, no I'm fine" his answer was short and it looked like he was drowning in his mind again.

It's my turn now I thought and made a few steps until I stood behind him, while he's still sitting on his chair. It took all of my courage to do this and I was really afraid of his reaction but I still decided to do it. I put my hands on his back and caressed it. My hands travelled over his shoulders onto his chest, where I crossed them. I placed my head on his shoulder. "Hyunwoo?"

He didn't answer. "Hey - Hyunwoo" I said again with a concerned voice. Still no answer. As I slowly wanted to let go of him he stopped me, taking my arms with his big hands. "Please - can you stay like this for a little longer?" He said with a soft voice. "Sure" I wispered with a slight blush. "I told you about the guy I love, right?" I nodded against his shoulder. "I really want to be next to him, comfort him and kiss him. I simply want him to be happy. But I'm scared. I don't want to mess it up."

Is he really talking about me? He tried to kiss me a few minutes ago. "The best way is to be honest to the guy you love. Just tell him about your crush on him." I said and hoped that he's really talking about me. "Ok" He muttered, took my arms and freed himself from my grip and gets up. He turns around to face me but he didn't say anything. His glare seems like he almost perforated me. I decided to help out. "You want to tell me something, Hyunwoo?" I took him out of his thoughts. "U-uhm I don't know." He paused a bit. "I need to go now!"

This was possibly the last thing I expected coming out from his mouth right now. He turned around and was about to leave the kitchen. "Hyunwoo wait!" I grabbed his arm but he just pulled it away. "Sorry, Kihyun I really have to leave now." He turned around and his expression was so heartbroken that I couldn't move for a few moments. I ran after him and stopped him from leaving the appartment. I blocked the door and looked him in the eyes. I felt like that relaxo, wich blocked the way to orania city in Pokémon.

But he simply took me unter my arms, lifted me, turned himself around and placed me next to the door so he could open it. I was speechless. He opened the door and said "Bye Kihyun. Thank you for the party and sleepover. It was much fun" and I could hear his sad voice. The door was almost closed as I tried to pull him back into my apartment. "Hyunwoo wait! I need to tell you something! I-' I think I lo-" the door was closed by Hyunwoo. "-ve you." My voice got lower. Fuck. I finally managed to confess and he closed the door before I had the chance to? It took me so much Courage and he didn't even heard me.

_______________________________________

~Hyunwoo~

Fuck. Did I really just left him because of cowardice instead of confessing my love to him? Damn, I'm such a chicken... I walked away and regretted my decision so much.

~

It's been almost 3 weeks since I walked out of his apartment. I was too ashamed to message him. And he didn't message me too. Since that day after the party i couldn't get my life together anymore. Hoseok had to force me to do my workout, at office I was a completely mess and and I couldn't get myself to buy some food. Eventho i love food. Hoseok was worried about me and visited me every evening after work, like today.

"Hyunwoo? Next week you're free from work, right?" I nodded. "Ok I booked a flight for both of us to Italy. You need to go outside and maybe meet some other people." "YOU WHAT? Hoseok, I told you I don't want to!" I almost screamed at him while he was about to close the door to my apartment. "I'm sorry but I see no other way out. This Kihyun is making you loose control of your life. If you have a better idea please tell me, but now I have to go home. Bye Hyunwoo!"

I spent the whole evening with evaluate pro and contra for going to Italy with Hoseok or confessing to Kihyun. I really don't want to get in an airplane ever again. My fear of height is too great. Never ever. And Hoseok knows that. But I also don't want to confess to Kihyun. I'm scared of his reaction. And I know he loves another man so why should he say yes to a relationship with me? It took me a long time but I came up with a decision.

_______________________________________

Yeah I know Nunu has no fear of height. Please just pretend you didn't know, ok? xD