00:01

I pushed my key into my doorknob and twisted it clock wise. After it unlocked I twisted the knob and pushed the door open relieving my small but perfect apartment.

I walked in and closed the door with my foot and slide my shoes off near my bed side. I huffed and looked at the time, seeing it was 6:36 which means it was about time my celebrity crush was about to preform at his concert where it would be on live tv. I quickly took and seat on my coach and switched the tv on. After switching through the channels I finally found the one set for the performance which was already being playing.

"Oh you look so pretty Jack Frost!" I fangirled and he sang to the camera with a smirk and his last words before the crowd went wide as I as well cheered in my small apartment.

"One day Jack we will meet.. I hope" I smiled before shutting off my tv and walking into the restroom to take a shower and get ready for bed.

————
After getting ready for my job at a recording studio as an assistant to all of those who come and record stuff I went on to McDonald's and ordered a biscuit for breakfast. After eating and being at work for a while, my boss had called me in at the end of my shift.

"Good afternoon mr. Stanford(random name)" I greeted with a small smile as I notice another man sitting there with him.

"Good afternoon Elsa, this is Mr. Moon. He would like to speak to you in private so will you excuse me." He stood up and exited the room leaving me alone with Mr. Moon.

"Hello Elsa, I'm Mr. moon, I wanted to know if your interested in working with me and earning a lot more money when what you get in one year salary here." I was shocked but excited because I really did need the money to afford a better car and to support myself more instead of being limited on stuff.

"What type of job is this?"

"Well Elsa it's just one simple thing you can to do. It's for what on my clients that is signed with me and well he needs help on proving his reputation that he is indeed a man with a loving heart. So will you accept my offer and be married to my client plus only for six months." He spoke clearly but yet I still said "what" at what I was being offered. Marring someone I don't know!?

"I-I don't know Mr. Moon this is something so crazy! How much will I be getting anyways?" Oh god I kinda sound like a gold digger.

"Well the wedding will be all paid, and you'll be getting paid 2,500 per week, so what do you say?" Oh god what am I getting myself into.

"I-I say okay let's Um do this!" I stool out my hand and so did Mr.Moon.

"I'll let Mr. Frost know the good knews and my staff will go but your house to pick up your stuff to move to his house after your wedding in two days! So you better go find a wedding dress!"