00:04

We stepped into our room and I was in awe. It was bigger then my own apartment..well old apartment.

I smiled and walked to the room and placed my stuff on the bed and continued looking around as Jack was still in the hallway on the phone.

I walked into the restroom which was the size of my apartment kitchen. I turned off the lights and headed back into the room and started unpacking some of the clothes that I had brought with me.

I stopped what I was doing as Jack came in and placed his bag on the bed like I did before. He didn't look amused at all like I did. He looked around and then his eyes landed on mine. He pressed his lips together and walked to me, holding his bag.

"Um can you put away my stuff in the next drawer. I need to go see what we have to do today." He said quickly and harshly before turning on his heal and left then room.

"Okay.. don't have to be rude." I huffed and finished putting both our things away. I blushed a lot when I had to put his boxers away.

"Never thought I'll actually be touching his boxers." I bite my lip and shut the drawer.

I walked into the dining area which had a balcony on it. I walked over and opened the door, taking a step onto it. I stood there for a moment and breath in the fresh air.

"This is crazy.." I whispered at myself and walked into the dining area again.

"So we have to go to the beach, there is a lot of people out and I'm sure tell will take pictures or whatever. We have to act like a real couple. Don't blow it. Hurry up and change so we can get this over with." Jack spoke loud before rolling his eyes and going back on his phone typing away and walked into the bed room.

I bit my lip and hurried into the bed room and took out my white bikini and a pair of shorts and a random shirt so I can place over my bikini.

I quickly walked into the bathroom and changed. I smiled at my decent looking body before sliding on the shorts and shirt.

I stepped out and noticed Jack was already in her black swimming shorts just sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Let's go." I spoke quietly as he nodded and headed out the door.

We walked onto the beach and noticed a lot of people there. I gulped and looked at Jack who rolled his eyes at me and grabbed ahold of my hand and walked closer to the water and the people.

"Let's get into the water already babe" Jack spoke loud as people around whispered about Jack. I nodded and took of my shorts and shirt quickly.

I blushed as Jack looked at me head to toe and smirked. I never thought my celebrity crush would ever see me in a bikini let alone be married with me.

All of a sudden I was lifted up and Jack ran into the water. I screamed due to the fact I didn't know how to swim and he kept going in deeper.

Jack laughed and threw me off of him and I went underwater. I begin panicking before I couldn't touch the floor and I couldn't barely keep my head out of the water.

"J-Jack hell!" I manage to say before my head finally went underwater as a wave went over me. I'm going to die!

I felt a hand go around my waist and pulled me into a chest and pulled me up from under.

I coughed and caught me breath.

I wrapped my arms around their neck.

"You can't swim?!" Jack yelled but begin laughing at me.

"I could have died and your laughing at me! And no I can't swim." I huffed while wiping my face.

"Oh be quiet your being dramatic. Can't let you die on the first date." He smirk "or will I" he let go of my Waist which supported me from falling again. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck again and wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Please don't.." I held on tightly.

"It's a joke geez."