𝐕𝐈 | 6 : 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 & 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞

-𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞-

-𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞-

I only stayed for an hour because I had to meet up with him. I called him on the phone. "How is she doing?"

"She's doing alright. Why would you do that to her?" I said tearing up, I actually felt for Marie a bit.

"Because. She was cheating on me," He said like it was nothing.

"Well I did see a man in the hospital room with her,"

"See! She wasfucking cheating. It's okay though because when she comes back to me she's gonna get a worse punishment." He said.

"No. This has gone on long enough. Just let her go,"

"Bitch, I know you ain't tryna be the good person now. You were just talking about how you wanted to get her back from stealing me away from you,"

I rolled my eyes "Anyway why are you so obsessed with her?" I said, becoming very jealous.

"Because when her dumbass grandparents died they left her a lot of money. And I want it, if we could get our hands on it we can leave her and go live somewhere else just me and you bae." He said and I blushed.

"Do you want me to meet up with you?"

"Yea, I got some money from her purse. We can go shopping and then we can do something special afterwards." He said and I squealed.

"Yayyy, I can't wait to see you Daddy." I said, then hung up the phone.

I know you are like "Why are you doing this to her?"

Well when I was in a relationship with my ex boyfriend and I was cheating on him with James. As soon as I was about to leave him, she came right up and stole him from me.

This was years ago.

That's why I became friends with her in the first place. We were stealing her money and he's cheating on her with me. I hope she goes back to him like a dumbass so we can continue doing what we were doing.

I went to his house and got out of the car. I knocked on the door and there was my baby. I jumped in his arms and kissed him. He was so perfect. We ended up into bed and y'all know how that went.

A/N :
I will never write a smut for this "couple" because I don't like thee antagonist smut scenes in other books so I wouldn't include then in to my books. But protagonist smut scenes that's a different story...

-

-

-

-𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥-

I was with Marie and her mom all night. Marie told me to go home so many times I lost count. I had too though because I wanted a shower and I wanted to try to get my daughter back.