𝐗𝐗 | 20 : 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑--𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞-

-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑-
-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞-

I was now 7 and a half months pregnant. I was two months away from giving birth.

Today is the gender reveal of the twins. We had wanted to wait until I was half way done with the grieving process.

I was in a very sad spot but everyone helped me get out of it. I can't wait to find out though. Since we are still on the low it isn't a big one.

It's really just gonna be Me, King, My Dad, and Micheal. We went out the back yard and began setting everything up.

King and my Dad already know the gender. We wanted to have a cookout today. Since it wasn't anybody but us we started.

"It's like fireworks but smoke bombs. We're gonna light it on fire and then it's gonna pop out the genders."

I was ready to know what we were having. He lit both of them up and smoke had popped out.

 He lit both of them up and smoke had popped out

I screamed. "OH MY GOD!" I began hugging Micheal. I let out a couple of tears. I wish my mom was here. I remembered that she was still watching over me and I smiled. I loved her so much.

"Baby we are having both," He said and began kissing my 7 month belly.

-𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥-

I was so happy. I need to go see my mom and babygirl. The only reason I did leave them was because I didn't want them up in this mess.

"Baby you want to go see Kristian and my mom," She smiled. We all began getting ready. We got in the car and began driving to my mom's house.

-

-

-

I knocked on the door and she came to the door. As soon as she did she slapped me and began dragging me and Marie in by the ear. King and Marie's dad laughed.

"Ouch," We both said.

"No phone calls, no nothing. I should beat both of y'all ass."

We were still rubbing our ears. Kristian came downstairs and saw me then ran towards me. "DADDY!" She screamed and wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up.