𝐗 | 10 : 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚

-𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘--𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧-

-𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘-
-𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧-

"Mom why? You knew I was all about you finding love after my father did despicable things to you. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked me and I didn't have an answer.

I was silent. She chuckled, "And the messed up part is, you don't even have an answer." She said and began to leave out the door with Micheal going with her.

There was an awkward silence in the room. I knew I messed up, it was just for the simple fact that I was scared.

I don't know why though.

My husband shook his head and went upstairs then his daughter left. I know after this me and her relationship might not be the same after this.

But I can't blame that on anyone else but myself. I shed a tear or two thinking about my wrongs. I put myself in her shoes and I figured why she was upset.

I was in the dining room just staring with millions of thoughts going through my head. My husband came down the stairs with his eyes squinted adjusting to the light.

"Honey. Come on upstairs," He said.

"Ronny, I'm sorry I didn't want you to see her. I was just scared of how she would react because it was just me and her for a long time. We had to go through therapy for a long time due to what my ex-husband did to me. I was scared that she wouldn't accept you,"

"Sweetheart. It's ok you just need to explain that to her and maybe she will understand. Did you put yourself in her shoes?"

"Yes. I see why she was upset cause I would've been upset too,"

"Ok then. Now you need to let her cool off and break away for a while. Y'all will make up soon. Now come on up and take a shower then get in bed. It's late," He said and I thanked him then I went upstairs and got ready for bed.

-𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘-

I sat in the living room, thinking of the other day. I shedded another tear and sighed. I went to the store and started going to the grocery store. I have to make some fish and potatoes tonight.

-

-

-

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞-

I was currently in my room on the computer, making appointments. Today my things are supposed to come, so I can get started with some wigs.

Micheal had an extra room in the house so I asked him if I could make it my studio and he of course said yes.

I did a lot of moving things around. The only thing I need is my supplies and to get the tiles wood instead of carpet.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went outside. It was FedEx. Yessssss. I went downstairs and there were a couple of boxes.