𝐗𝐈𝐈 | 12 : 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚

-𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞-

-𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞-

I was picked up off the ground and taken to an ambulance. I should get that bitch locked up but James would kill me. I was in the hospital room and they were about to discharge me. There was a lot of damage done but it wasn't that bad.

I was waiting on my ride to come. She honked the horn and I got in. "Damn what happened?"

"That bitch fought me,"

"Dammmmm. You got yo ass beat. Couldn't be me," She laughed as she put on lip gloss in the rearview mirror.

I rolled my eyes.

"Have you heard from James?"

"Nope. He went ghost and somebody wanna meet us today,"

I sighed. "Aight. I'm tired but I need to meet whoever this is,"

She pulled off going to a restaurant. I'm confused about who wants to meet us.

-

-

-

She arrived and it was this fancy ass restaurant. "Damn. Whoever this is must be making bank like a mufucka,"

"No shit Sherlock," I said sarcastically.

She smacked her teeth as we went inside.
She went up there with her ratchet ass, chewing gum having no types of manners.

"Look somebody here want us and we don't know who they are." She chewed every word.

I rolled my eyes. I was about to speak when a girl came up to us. She looked cute and all but not like me.

"Hello are you guys Nicole and Candice?"

"Yeah but don't be calling me by government call me Candy."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm Marissa."

We went to the table.

"Let's cut to the fucking chase. I know you both have problems with Marie and I want to be added to that problem,"

"What you mean?"

"Come on sweetheart let's not act dumb here. I wanna be involved in whatever y'all plan or sum because I don't like the bitch momma. She took my father from me and both of them need to go."

Me and Nicole looked at each other. We nodded. Cause baby girl got money and that's a plus for our plan.

"Ok bet we should go over the plan at your house." My smart ass said.

"Okay sure," She told us.

-

-

-