Chapter 3

After the storm was over, the gang groaned before dusting themselves off from the experience they had just endured. 

Barney shook himself off from all the water that got splashed on him. "Now that's what I call a wave" he commented. 

Baby Bop was then seen crawling out from under her hiding place. "Is the storm over?" she asked. 

"Yes, Baby Bop" Teeders said. "You can come out now"

"Oh, goody!" Baby Bop smiled. 

"Hey, everybody! Look!" BJ called from up in the crow's nest. "We're on the island!"

Everyone cheered as they all came up the edge of the ship, looking out to see all the trees that surrounded the island like a jungle. But there was just one problem...

"Uh-oh..." Barney soon said. 

"What is it, Barney?" Kali asked, sensing their was something wrong. 

"Don't look down..." Barney replied nervously. 

After saying that though, the adventure kids just had to look down and gasped once they saw that their ship was stuck up in a bunch of palm trees! An anchor was soon thrown down under the ship landing in the sand. 

"Oh, gee... We're really up a tree" Barney commented. 

"How will we get down?" David asked. 

"Don't look at me" Cynthia said. 

The gang then turned to see Baby Bop struggling to pull her blankey out when she accidentally pulled a rope ladder out along with it. 

"Oh, a rope ladder. Good idea, Baby Bop!" Barney said. The gang could use this ladder to get down from the tall trees. 

"It is?" Baby Bop asked, before she soon realized. "Oh, it is! My good idea!"

After everyone had climbed down from the ship, they were all so intrigued looking around this strange island jungle they had landed on. 

"Great, we're all down" The gang said in relief. 

"Now, I think it's time for a quick change of clothes" Cynthia stated. 

Cynthia then took out a bunch of traveling clothes she had stored in her bag for the gang to wear for their jungle adventure. 

"You can never be too prepared" The young fashionista proclaimed. 

"Please, allow me" Barney offered. Then with a snap of his fingers, the gang's clothes were magically changed into the traveling outfits Cynthia had brought. 

"But why do we need different clothes, Barney?" Teeders asked. 

"Because we've got a whole island to explore. With lots of surprises!" The purple dinosaur explained. 

Just then, the gang heard a loud horn like sound as Barney jumped in surprise, revealing Kali to be behind him with a big seashell in her hands. 

"Surprises like that?" Teeders asked. 

"I guess so" Barney laughed. "What is that, Kali?" 

"It's a shell, that you can blow like a horn" Kali said then demonstrated by blowing into the big shell again.

Baby Bop then found some coconuts she enjoyed bopping and BJ found a tree that made a good sound like a drum. Soon, the whole gang found a bunch of interesting stuff on the island they used as instruments. David found a clam shell and Teeders was making starfish music. 

Soon the gang was having so much fun making music together. 

"Oh, I just love this Island rhythm" Barney smiled.