Chapter 4

Meanwhile~

Barney and the kids were still exploring through the jungle, wondering if they'd find help anytime soon. 

"We've been walking around in circles" Cynthia complained, showing to be all sweaty and exhausted with her hair having gotten all frizzy by now due to this island heat. 

The young fashionista took out a hairbrush from her bag and used it to get her hair back to it's natural look. 

"Do you think we have to go much further to find help, Barney?" Kali asked the purple dinosaur. 

"I don't think we have to go any further," Barney soon smiled then pointed out. "Look!"

The adventure kids all looked with the dinosaur and gasped with wonder to see a very interesting looking house that had been built within the trees. Kinda like the tree-house Tarzan's parents built. 

"Do you think someone might live there who can help us?" Teeders wondered. 

"Only one way to find out" Barney replied. "Come on everybody, let's go!" the purple dinosaur told the kids, leading them. 

The adventure kids all followed Barney, soon coming up to the front door of this very intriguing looking house. 

"Oh, I really hope there's someone here who can help us" Cynthia said. 

"Is there a doorbell or something?" David asked, looking around. 

"Oh, this looks like a doorbell" Barney pointed out, having noticed a pink button on the side of the unusual house. 

"Try that, Barney" Kali told her purple dinosaur friend. 

Barney pressed the doorbell, and as he did a driver's steering wheel like lever popped out through a hidden door. 

"Whoa!" the adventure kids all said in surprise. 

"I guess it's one of those do-it-yourself things" Barney said. 

Barney started turning the wheel and as he did it made music. The kids watched and soon a tiny hidden window opened up in the door revealing a man's face. 

"Hello... Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello- AH!" The man smiled, greeting his visitors until he saw Barney and yelped closing the window. 

The kids gave confused looks at each other before the man slowly opened the door and stepped out, keeping his eyes on Barney. 

"My word. Are you... a dinosaur, sir?" The man asked as he looked up at the friendly reptile. 

"That's right" Barney beamed. 

"Excellent!" The man said, wiping his hand across his forehead. "What a relief. I thought I was seeing things. This island heat can do that you know. Or don't you?" 

"Well, no matter. Do come inside" The man offered his guests. 

The gang looked at each other oddly before following the man inside his unique house. 

"Come in, come in" The man told his guests. "But please don't touch anything"  

The kids all looked around in amazement to see that this place was filled with dozens of toys all over the place. 

"Oh, there are toys everywhere" Barney said. 

"Yes, remarkable. Extraordinary!" The man replied proudly. "Absolutely wonderful toys. I built myself, for myself"

"Hey guys, come check this out" David called the girls over, being very tempted to touch a very interesting toy he had found. 

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" The man quickly rushed over and pressed a button which brought up a stop sign in front of David.