27

J I M I N

When I woke up Jungkook's arms were wrapped around me. I turned in them so I faced him. I smiled and kissed his cheeks then his lips.

I was about to go back to sleep when I heard scratching at the door.

I knew it was Oliver and he most likely wanted to to outside.

I sighed and got out of bed wincing at the pain in my back and ass. It didn't help that my leg decided to hurt today either.

Jungkook heard my struggle and woke up, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oliver has to go outside, but I can barely walk." I said falling back on the bed.

Jungkook smirked and pulled me up to him and kissed my neck, "Mmm, I'll go let him out. How about when I get back we repeat last night." He whispered huskily.

"Okay." I said in a whisper and he got up to go let Oliver out.

I managed to get up and use the bathroom before Jungkook came back. As promised Jungkook made sweet love to me, this time we went for a few more rounds.

I was so tired but I was so happy that there was no way I was going to take a nap.

Jungkook ended up bringing breakfast into the room since there was no way I was going to get out of bed if I didn't have to.

* * *

I had my head resting on Jungkook's chest and my arms wrapped around him as we watched an old movie that was actually pretty entertaining.

I hadn't put any clothes on so I was nude under the covers, Jungkook had a pair of shorts on so he was decent when someone knocked on the door.

"Jungkook. Jimin." A sing song voice said from the other side of the door.

"You've got to be kidding me." Jungkook groaned, pulling the covers over me more and walking to the door, "I'll get rid of him." Jungkook said.

"I've got a present for you." The voice said before Jungkook opened the door. I recognized the voice then as Jhyoun's.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked, the door only open enough for Jungkook's face to fit through.

"I just told you." Jhyoun said trying to push his way in.

"We heard it was Jimin's birthday and got him something." I heard Jungkook's dad.

I felt my eyes widen and my face go red. Could they not have chosen another day to stop by? This was literally the worst time they could have stopped by.

"Well Jimin's sleeping right now, maybe you should come back tomorrow." He said.

"Can't. We have plans. We'll just wait down stairs for him to wake up." I heard Jhyoun say and then Jungkook shut the door.

He turned to me and laughed at my red face. I slapped him when he got back into bed.

"That could have been the most embarrassing moment of my life." I huffed.

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "I know, I'm sorry, but at least I got rid of them. You're going to have to go down there eventually, they only think you're napping."

"Jungkook," I nearly yelled, "I can barely walk. My leg is killing me and I probably look like I had a stick shoved up my ass when I walk."

"Then I will tell them that you aren't feeling well and they can come in here." He said, kissing me.

"Help me get dressed." I said.

He got my clothes and helped me slip them on.

"Do I look like I just had sex?" I asked once I was dressed and covered up, the bedding had been changed after our night and morning of fun.