feel bad?

3rd person pov:

night time soon enough strolls along in sooga village, everyone left to head home for the night. tomorrow was saturday so people were happy to get to sleep in and relax for the weekend.

in the far side of sooga village tobe and his ninjas were still awake, eating Gopchang. "master?" one of the ninjas asked "how come we retreated right when you had garu in your grasp?" tobe was eating up in the window by his hammock. (he had his mask off) tobe didn't reply because he was so focused on his thoughts, 'why didn't i kill him? why was i feeling that weird pain in my chest?' then his thoughts went back to when he slashed garu's cheek, he felt that same pain in his chest from before 'there it is again! what the hells going on with me???'

"master tobe!" they all shouted to get their leaders attention. that did snap him back to reality "hmm what?!" he yelled/asked turning towards the ninjas. "we asked why we retreated when you had garu in your grasp?" tobe slowly turns his head away from the ninjas and questions to himself 'why did we?'.

tobe took a bite of his egg and simply answered "reasons" "but master, isn't our main goal to take down garu-" tobe growls and shouts "this is the END of the discussion! and i don't want to hear another PEEP about today or garu! UNDERSTAND?!" the ninjas flinched and all said "yes master tobe" "good... now hurry up and eat it's almost time for bed" "yes master tobe" they say once more.

after finishing up the ninjas went to bed but tobe had a hard time sleeping. he was tossing and turning, thinking about that slash on garu's cheek.

finally he got up and decided to take a walk under the starry sky.

IN ANOTHER PART OF CHINA~

master mel and his now fiancé doga are planning to escape the snow globe "i can't believe my brother put me in the snow globe AGAIN!" he shouts angrily "at least your not alone~" she comforts him by holding him from behind "yes but we're stuck in this stupid snow globe. when we get out of here my love-" he started as he held her bridal style "all of china will suffer a great fate, i will summon my black smoke and steal all those people in their sleep! the next thing they'll know is that they're falling in a pit of lava!" doga giggles "THEN my love, WE WILL RULE ALL OF CHINA! THEN THE WORLD!" they both laughed maniacally.