its HIM!

3rd person pov:

before leaving the restaurant pucca stole another kiss from garu who grunted in annoyance. garu headed home, ate dinner and went to try and sleep.

now many hours have gone by, garu was tossing and turning a lot, the thought of tobe just leaving without killing him was confusing. 'why didn't he try to chop my head off right then and there?' garu thinks to himself 'all he's ever wanted to do was get rid of me... then when he finally had the chance he didn't take it'

garu sighed and sat up from his bed and decided that a little bit of fresh air would help. garu slipped on his ninja suit and puts his hair up. and of course just in case he brings his sword. garu felt the bandage on his cheek and once again asked himself 'why didn't he do it?'

just before he leaves through his front door he hears a soft meow from his tired black cat, garu smiles at the little furry creature and pets his small head. then heading out.

TIME SKIP~

garu strolls through the forest, letting his eyes wander. watching sleeping birds in their nests, owls catching their meals, and crickets that are singing their little tunes. but the most thing garu was amazed by is all the fireflies flying about, lightning up his pathway for him.

garu was so relaxed as he listened to natures music. he lifts his hand out and a fire fly landed right in his hand, garu sighed happily and leaned in closer. then finally he whispered in a raspy voice (because he hasn't spoken in forever) "h-hello little guy~" the fire fly then flew away. he smiles, garu then sits by a tree and sits crossed legged. the thought of tobe almost leaving his mind completely. garu then softly closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, then lets out a sigh of relief.

garu sits there in complete silence for a while, until the sound of sticks snapping, leaves moving, and mumbling came from behind a big bush in front of him. garu's eyes snapped open.

the shuffling and snapping came closer to garu's direction. garu furrowed his eyebrows and stands up, placing a hand on his sword to be ready to attack if needed.

finally someone came out of the bushes, it was tobe! garu cocked an eyebrow. tobe was walking while looking down at the ground, tobe looks up and shrieked in shock as the sight of garu scared him. tobe placed a hand on his heart and said "why didn't you say anything?! you scared the hell out of me!" garu rolled his eyes. tobe took a breath and asked "why out of all people are YOU out here at this hour???" 'i should be asking you the same thing' garu thinks to himself.

tobe stood there with his arms crossed waiting for an answer, when he doesn't get one tobe says "still not gonna say anything huh? well, do you know sign language?" garu shook his head no, 'well i know ONE sign but it's not very nice' (*cough cough*middle finger*cough*)

tobe grunts in annoyance "well whatever... and if YOUR wondering i'm just out for a stroll" things go quiet "so... CAN you talk?" garu nodded his head "you just choose not to?" garu once again nodded his head. tobe just looks at garu questionably "why???" garu just shrugged, the truth was that he wasn't allowed to talk because he needed to be silent if he wanted to be a proper ninja

just then black smoke appears out of the horizon behind garu "what's that?" tobe questions pointing at the black smoke. garu looks behind him. the smoke comes closer and closer to them, panic fills the two boys.

garu points up at garu then starts to jump into the tree to get to high ground. "go up? y-yah i like that idea!" tobe followed the ninja.

soon enough they reached the top of the tree, but they still hid behind the leaves. they watched as the smoke went under neath them "what the hell?" tobe muttered. the smoke then soon enough covers all of sooga village. they look at eachother in concern.

then a loud demonic like laugh comes from the horizon, two figures comes from the smoke "wait... is that..." tobe whispers 'that's master mel!' garu thinks to himself. "FINALLY! all the people in town are in my grasp! i swiped them right under my brothers nose!" mel shouts "be quiet my dear~ or he'll hear you~" doga cooed "err right... now that we have everyone in sooga village why don't we travel the world and find more people~" "AMAZING! lets go~" mel and soga zoomed off on their cloud. as soon as they leave the black smoke vanished in thin air.

garu and tobe look at eachother confusingly