off we go

3rd person pov:

garu and tobe both knocked on the huge door, then in a instant it opened right up. along with a loud beaming/godly voice "come in come in whoever you are!" a voice that seemed to Eco out of nowhere, garu and tobe looked at eachother but hesitantly stepped in. the first floor was filled with beautiful fur-nature, it smelled heavenly, it had a comforting feeling to it "hold on ill be down in a sec!" he says once again. then after a few moments the one and only master soo appears out of thin air, along with his four pink dressed lady's.

master soo had a towl on his head and some green cream on his face "sorry about that! the girls were giving me a facial" the girls giggle. master soo then looks at garu "arent you that Yong ninja worrier?" garu nods and bows, tobe does too "master soo" tobe starts grabbing master soo's attention "yes Young man?" "i realize that  you have no idea on what happened in sooga village" master soo cocked an eyebrow "what do you mean?" tobe sighed sadly "your brother mel has taken everybody on  the island... garu and I were the only ones left... we were the ones who saw it happen, so garu and I climbed this mountain four your help"

the girls look at each other in shock and worry, same with master soo, his almost closed eyes going wide "w-what??? n-no that's impossible... i imprisoned my brother in that snow globe... YOU should know this garu... you were there with your friends to help me stop him..." garu sadly looked down at the ground. tobe placed a hand on garus back and gave him a reassuring smile. "no... no no no that cant be true..." master soo stood there as if hoping that the two to say that it was just some sick joke. but that didn't happen.

"... check for yourself..." garu and tobe parted and motioned for the five of them to look over the railing outside, they then quickly rushed over to the railing to look over the red painted railing. they looked and looked down at sooga village but there was nobody in sight, only stray animals. master soo felt weak in his knees as he knelled to the ground, the girls comforted him "i-i cant believe it... i failed..." tobe and garu step forward "we haven't failed yet... we dont know if they're alive yet... when we saw mel take them away he said he was gonna take over the world"

things go quite for a while, until master soo stood back up and turned to the two boys "how could he have taken all those people in one night?" he questioned "it was some sort of smoke that he was casting upon the village... garu and i had noticed the smoke so we climbed a tree over the smoke, then we saw him and his mole (girlfriend)" garu brings out his notepad ant wrote 'i believe i saw that he was holding some sort of black book... maybe that book had something to do with it' after master soo read the paper in front of him he asked in a panicked tone "did that book have some kind of symbol on the front?!" he ask garu as he grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

Garu shrugged, master soo sighed and let's go of garu "I've always feared a day like this would come he sighed and turned back to the village "we need to stop him before he does something more awful... that smoke you saw... it wasn't just smoke, not only would it take all human souls under its grasp it will turn anyone it comes into contact too mindless zombies... they're like puppets attached to string... my brother can control them to do... WHATEVER he does"

he turned back to the two ninjas "you two will come with me to stop my brother... my girls here will stay here and take good care of your luggage-" then all of a sudden moo popped his head out of the bag. the lady's in pink dresses faces turned from gloomy to happy "awwww!~" they all say. Then underneath master soo's feet popped a big pink cloud. Two of the girls take garu and tobes bag's while the others took the towel off soo's head and wiped the cream off his face "thank you girls~ come give me kisses~" they all giggled and all at a time smothered him in kisses.

Garu and tobe just look at each other awkwardly. The lady's then skipped back towards the building, mio looks at garu with a sort of 'help me' face, garu waives goodbye 'I'm sorry' garu thinks to himself with a slight chuckle. "Alright boys hop on up!" garu and tone both crawled on the soft cloud, at first nervous that they would fall right through but then relieved when they didn't. "AAAAAAND off we go!"

(Hey sorry for not updating in a while, just letting you know I'm not dead)