The show

((The year is 1863, the location is on the outskirts of London England))

3rd person pov:

Makayla was a ten year old girl who was forced to work at her fathers circus using the performance name Mica. She performed on the tightrope. She was dressed in a pastel blue short sleeved shirt with two purple buttons and light yellow ruffles around her neck and arms with colored pompoms on the ends, a light purple skirt with a petty coat under to make it fuller the skirt also had the bright colored pompoms at the bottom, she had black shoes on with frilly socks on and lastly her hair was tied in pigtails by two purple ribbons.

She was loved by her dad or she thought so atleast. I mean he was kind to her in front of others, but he really disliked her due to the fact that her mother died giving birth to her. Before the show she was in the kitchen of the arena where the circus was held, her dad poured her some grape juice or so she thought. After she became dizzy, on the tightrope she stood vision blured and started to move.

She made it for a few steps then she blacked out and fell, *crunch*. Her father silently chuckled, while the people watching screamed.

a dead clown child's homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें