Chapter Three: Introductions and Eye Contact

What happened...where am I? It's...so fucking cold in here. Your hands traveled against your surroundings, feeling nothing but the repeated texture of metal, rough and smooth in all different places. The smoothest part was beneath you, which you figured was the floor you had been sleeping on. Was I...as I asleep? It hit you just then: realization. Had you really just been asleep right there in the garage? No, the garage floor isn't metal. You tried to force your eyes open, but there was a bit of fear in doing so. You kept feeling around, hoping maybe you'd find something familiar, like the workbench's leg. However, the rough wood feeling was nowhere to be found. Metal. You finally tried to open your eyes, looking up at strings of organized wires above. You couldn't make any shapes out of them, and around you, there were beams and loose-hanging wires, too. You snorted, your blurry vision making it difficult to make out what the Hell you were doing in the first place. You slowly sat up. "Where...where am I...?" You rubbed your eyes, whimpering a little at how sore you were feeling all of a sudden. "What happen—" Your thoughts finally came together. "Oh my god..." you scrambled and moved your hands back and forth around the chamber, your breathing picking up with each second passed. "No, no, no, no, no!" You banged against the machine. "No fucking way, no fucking way!"

"Language, please~!" A mechanical voice sang around you, the chamber shaking in tune with the voice's words.

You cried out and fell back against the chamber, grabbing to nothing but the flat plating behind you. "Who's there?! What's going on?!"

"Oh come now, aren't you humans suppose to be smart?" The voice chuckled at her, the chamber once more moving in unison.

"Who are you?!" You yelled, squinting as your heart racing in your chest, thumping against you faster than ever. "Tell me, now!"

The voice gave what sounded like a sigh, and not a relaxed one. It grumbles to itself, before clearing it's through. "I guess, since you introduced yourself earlier, I'll introduce myself! Sounds fair, doesn't it?" He giggled and snickered. "You can call me Freddy, or Fred, or Freddo, or anything else that makes sense. You, humans, have ways of making nicknames, isn't that right?"

You huffed and looked around the dark chamber, seeing if maybe a camera was watching close by. Maybe this was a prank set up by your dad, or someone trying to mess with you from elsewhere. A birthday prank? Maybe? "Alright, cut it out now! Haha, very funny!"

The voice, "Freddy" huffed. "You find this funny? Well, I guess I find this funny too, to be honest! You're actually a lot more stupid than I thought! I wonder if all people are this way, at least the ones I've met were smarter than this..." he mumbled to himself, continuing to talk along without paying much attention to your frantic panicking.

"Can you quit it?! Who really are you?"

Freddy snickered, the chamber shaking slightly. "I already told ya, silly (Y/N), I'm Freddy! Or ya know, whatever you want to call me for now."

You huffed a bit, closing your eyes as you rested against the back of the chamber again, thinking. There's no way. There's no way. No way. I'm not in the bear, I'm not in the bear, I'm not in the bear!

"You're probably wondering what's going on, yeah?" The voice chattered again, giggling after.

You huffed, opening your eyes to face the darkness again. "I think I already figured it out, thank you very much. Now I would like out." You tried to push against where you thought would be the front of the chamber, but nothing budged, not a lever or a hatch.

Freddy laughed, "Hey that tickles!"

You felt the chamber start to rock a little, and you fell back against the wall again, right where you started. You growled. "Let me out!"