Chapter One

Liam is a pale, thin male, with white hair, lavender eyes, and a few scars, on his face.

Liam's eyes slide open to the basting sound of his phone alarm. It was time to get ready for work. Sitting up and rubbing his eyes, Liam gloomed off his bed dragging his feet on the floor. Opening his wardrobe, pulling out black jeans, a plain grey shirt, and his firefighter helmet.

Stripping, Liam changes into his clothes. That's when he heard the blasting sound of his second alarm on his phone. He dragged his way back over to his bedside, grabbing his phone and shutting off the alarm for today, then stuffing his phone into his pocket. Spreading his fingers through his hair he walked down the hallway to the kitchen. Looking at the time, he sees there's no time for breakfast. He slowly, but surely makes his way to his car. Taking out his car keys, he slides them into the ignition. Starting up the engine, he drives to the fire station.

___

Loading..
.
..
...
....
Loading successful.
New point of view acquired...
New point of view activated......

___

"See, i told you he was pretty hot." We we're sitting in a bush, watching this guy change through his bed room window. He was a medium sized male with pale skin, a thin structure, white hair, and lavender eyes.

"I wouldn't go that far, but I guess he's cute." She punched my arm playfully. "Lighten up a little, bro." She giggles, making me chuckle.

"I don't understand why your obsessed with this kid." I said rubbing my fingers through my hair.

"Have you looked at him?! I just wanna get my hands on him!" She said starring through her camera, watching the kid change.

"Whatever, come on. We have to go meet up with Jove." I grabbed her by the arm, then dragged her to my vehicle.

___

Liam's prospective activated.

___

The rest of the firefighter and I were sitting in lunch room. Normally we would all sleep at fire station, but yesterday was my weekend off, so I could go home.

"You found anyone yet, Liam?" The blue hair gentlemen beside me asked, while rubbing his eyes.

"Nah, not yet." I answered with faint tone of sadness in my voice. The blue haired gentleman lifted his hand up slowly, then patted me on the head. "Thanks, Dante." I said looking at him with a faint smile.

Dante was a bright guy. He looked at me with his famous bro smile. His smile glowing like a star, he was a great bro couldnt ask him to be any different.

My head sharply turns to the sound of the fire alarm going off. Everyone including me, rose from our seat, then ran off to grab are equipment. I ran into the equipment room, then quickly rushed my firefighter jacket on. I grabbed the rest of my equipment, then bolted to fire truck 173 with my helmet in my hands.