Chapter 6

B l e p

⚠️Dirty talk/texts/pictures/messages + cussing⚠️

(A lot of fluff.☁️)

Narrator's P.O.V:

Liam just exited the shower when his notification sound went off on his phone. He wiped his hands on his towel, then unlocked is phone scrolling through his notifications he saw he got a text from Kacy. Opening his contact, then opening the contact that's labeled 'Teddy 🧸💖'. After he opened the text his face went blood shot red, seeing just umm Kacy in a strippers outfit.

Text:

Kacy: 'Hows my new outfit?~'

'I- uhhh...'

End of text:

Liam didn't know what to say and was so shocked that he dropped his phone in the sink. Getting another text, he reopens his contacts to see 'SK' texted him, opening the contact labeled 'Sexy~ 💞'

Text:

SK: 'Hey, Liam, I was wondering. Can I come over?'

'Yes, of course, but what for?'

SK: 'I just got this new movie and thought maybe we could watch it together.'

'Okay! I would love to! ^0^'

SK: 'Okay, I'll be over in ten with some stuff.'

'Okay, see ya then.'

SK: 'Bye'

'Bai!'

End of text:

_____

SK had just arrived and is setting up his things, he put the movie on pause, as he was making popcorn and like a mini bed on the couch. He set up some pillows and blankets on the couch, while Liam just watched.
"What do you think?" SK asked stood next to Liam, eye brow raised, popcorn in hand. "It looks great!" Liam cooed, then jumped into the couch tucking himself under the blanket, making SK chuckle at his silliness. SK crawled under the blanket too, sitting next to Liam.

Literally not even ten minutes later:

All the popcorn was already gone. =(
Liam slowly wraps his arms around SK's waist and lays his head on Sk's shoulder. SK is startled at first, but them embraces Liam back by patting him on the head.
"Umm, SK?" Liam said looking up at the males face, making him let out a hum in response. "When will get to learn your real name?" Liam asked, kind of catching SK off guard. After SK calms himself, he gives Liam a soft sad looking smile, this makes Liam tilt his head. "My name? Hmmmmm." He hums stroking his fingers through Liam's hair. "Well, my first name is...Zenix." SK/Zenix coos, kissing Liam on the forehead. "Zenix?" Zenix hums a simple response.
"Why didn't you tell me your name earlier?" Liam asks holding onto Zenix's shirt. "You never know, something bad might have happened." Zenix continues to stroke Liam's hair, as they watched the movie.

______

Editor: Hi :)
I just wanna thank everyone who followed Anxiety's account and is reading these books. ^o^
Have a good day and stay safe! :]

             (Also, remember this is only the beginning of the book. The kidnapping comes later/soon)

-Editor/Andrew

June 27th 2020
10:30pm