A/N + Extras

Thank you for reading!

Sooo ik no one asked, but heres a ranking of which character I enjoyed writing the most (most to least) just cos I feel like it lol

1. Donghyuck- he was such a fun character to map out cos I intended for him to feel a lil like an antagonist, and then slowly progress into a morally grey character. Also he's good comedic relief imo. Overall, satisfying complexities made him the most fun to write and tbh I'm the most attached to his character ;;

2. Renjun- he was fun mainly cos I found him SUPER relatable. As soon as I read the prompt I went "I've been in his situation like twice now" cos I've moved schools quite a bit and ik only too well the feeling of being left out in a school too rich for your liking.

3. Jisung- he was literally the most neutral character of them all. Like. He just there for a good time and I respect that. Added bonus that he's cute and innocent. Gotta love him.

4. Jaemin- he was fun, but the only reason why he's in the harder to write half is cos it was kinda hard to place his motifs eg. why he didn't bother to make Jeno and Donghyuck just make up (which I still don't think is obvious, but there IS a reason and I'd be interested in seeing yalls theory (think logically)). Other than that he was also good comedic relief.

5. Chenle- one of the hardest simply cos he...doesn't really have a role (am sorry). Nothing else to say hh.

6. Jeno- this BASTARD of a character istg. Why I gave him so many motifs I had to keep track of...sigh. I needed to make sure his motifs were made kinda obvious (which I dislike) in order to avoid making him seem manipulative- possibly my worst fear. His thoughts and feelings were probably the most unique of the group too. Big sigh. Hopefully I portrayed his character properly tho :))

Ahhhh another day, another noren fic written (and another long 20k+ one lmao). Firstly if you've stuck around reading till here omg thank you. 

Secondly, I really hope you enjoyed reading this! This was technically written for a twitter ficfest - https://twitter.com/norenficfest idk if you can click on it but you can search noren ficfest if you're interested. Go read the other writer's fics too for some extra noren content uwu. 

And finally, thank you again for reading!