Nyx

In which Rayla somehow gets into an argument with Nyx about her relationship. Sorry this one is a bit short. Please go ahead and send in prompts you want me to do, I'll try my best to write them.

The war was over. The Dragon Queen was awake and the Dragon Prince had been returned to his mother. Elves and dragons and humans were cooperating and everything was peaceful.

'Well, hello there, lovebugs!'

Until Nyx showed up out of nowhere.

'What are you doing here?' Rayla glared.

'Hey, it's all unity and peace and 'everyone's welcome' round here, isn't it?'

'Who's this?' Ezran interjected. 'I don't know you.'

'Oh, Ez,' said Callum. 'This is Nyx. Rayla and I met her while we were travelling through Xadia. We spent a couple of days with her when she took us across the Midnight Desert.'

'We spent one of those days chasing after her because she kidnapped Zym!' Rayla didn't look the least bit inclined to welcome Nyx to the Storm Spire with open arms. Zym didn't seem too mad about the whole thing, although Ezran was giving Nyx a death stare lethal enough for both of them.

'Well, I apologised! And it's not like I wanted to hurt him, I just wanted to claim a bounty.'

'Yeah, you're really making this situation better for yourself,' Callum said.

'Hey, you could be a bit more grateful!' she said, gesturing to him and Rayla. 'It's thanks to me you two aren't in denial anymore.'

They both blushed.

'Hey! How does she know about you guys when you only spent a day together and it took me ages to notice?' protested Ezran.

'They're not the subtlest people, love,' said Nyx.

'We are, actually.' Rayla paused. 'Usually. You just happened to be there when... everything happened.' She blushed harder as she waved her hands around trying to convey what 'everything' meant.

'Yeah, I witnessed the kissing and everything,' replied Nyx, rolling her eyes. 'But even before that, anyone with half a brain could have seen the blossoming seeds of romance.'

'I can't even tell if you're mocking me at this point!' Rayla threw her hands up in exasperation.

'Plus, I didn't see anything!' said Ezran.

'Well, ok, but you're a kid. The point is, these two were the most obviously in-denial in-love people ever so I don't know who you thought you were kidding. It was almost a relief when they finally just got it together and kissed.'

'Wait, you two are a thing?!' Soren choked.