Yeah, he's my dad

Hiiro.

Hiiro Morow.

Hair as flamboyant red as her fathers and eyes the color of liquid gold with only slits for pupils. Multiple piercings could clearly be seen on both ears, a spade earring hanging from her left and a diamond one on her right. A split sleeve shirt hung from her shoulders, black shorts for pants, and a red jacket tied around her waist that matched the color of fresh blood.

Who exactly was Hiiro Morow?

..........

"Hey, you're our age right?" A boy around Hiiros height jogged next to her, another boy with white hair skateboarding next to him "Its rare to see people our age take the Hunter exam isn't it? Nice to meet you!"

"Really?" Hiiro brightened "I'm Hiiro!" Her liquid gold eyes traveled to two people running behind them, one with blonde hair and large eyes the other a middle aged man with a briefcase he lugged along with him.

"I'm Gon, and this is Killua!" Gon, the boy with spiky black and green hair stuck out his hand for Hiiro to shake, which she did.

Instantaneously she could tell Gon was strong, more so than the average child. Killua only nodded curtly at Hiiro, his white hair covering his eyes as he did so.

"Ne, how old are you guys? I just turned 12 last week." Hiiro grinned, looking at Gon excitedly. Growing up she had never had kids her age to play with so it was strange to finally meet people who weren't instantly afraid of her strange looks.

"12." Killua answered, sticking his tongue out childishly "Looks like I'm older."

"So am I," Gon chimed in, his mouth stretching into a smile.

"Well, I'm still taller." Hiiro teased, still keeping pace with the 2 boys. She held her hand to her forehead indicating her height. She was in fact (a little) taller than the 2 even without her slightly heeled shoes.

"You must be really strong then," Killua remarked, electric blue eyes flashing "To get this far into the hunter exam."

"Oh, I came with my dad. He's super strong." Hiiro chatted "I'm aiming to be as strong as him when I grow up." She spoke proudly, beaming as she talked.

"Honestly, I came to get away from my dad." Killua sighed.

"I came to find my dad." Gon chimed in, "Getting a Hunter license will let me travel the world so it's easier to locate him."

"Really?" Shock leaked out of her voice. Hiiro laughed "Oh. I'm so sorry. I thought the guy behind you was your dad." She stiffled a giggle "He looks older than my father."

"Hey I heard that!" The guy behind them shouted furiously "For your information, I'm only 18!"

Hiiro slowed down a bit, keeping pace with the male with a briefcase "Woah, seriously?" She prodded his suit. "You look 35!"

The man made an attempt to swipe at Hiiro, but she easily dodged. "Another friend?" A voice said from besides her. This time, it was the blond who spoke. He had a small smile on his face as he watched Hiiro taunt his friend "I'm Kurapika. This is Leorio."

"I'm Hiiro." Hiiro ran alsongside Kurapika while Gon and Killua raced on ahead. "Are you guys friends or family? It's strange to see groups during the Hunter exam who aren't already aquatinted with each other."

"We're friends." Kurapika explained "We met up during the preliminary round, then Gon made friends with Killua, and eventually, met you."

Hiiro blinked, golden eyes locking on Leorio "Are you sure he's not 35?" She whispered into Kurapikas ear.