The Testing Gate

Hiiro glanced at the Testing Gate. Zebro had demonstrated the excessive strength it would take to open the first door alone. 4 tons. The caretaker had refused to give them the keys to protect them from Mike, the huge dog that lived beyond the walls, so the four had no choice but to enter the testing gate.

Leorio had tried and failed, by a lot. Gon was now trying to climb the door with his fishing rod, which didn't work.

Hiiro scratched her head. "Can I give it a go?"

"You?" Lerorio snorted "Yeah, sure. The first door is 4 tons alone, good luck."

"Are you sure Hiiro? The doors are quite sturdy." Kurapika placed a hand on the girls shoulder "There must be another way."

Hiiro stepped forth. "In all honesty, I'm not that strong." She admitted "But I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

To be more specific, Hiiro had Nen.

Concentrating, she applied Ren to her hands. Giving a short lived cry, Hiiro slammed her hands against the first door. It opened with ease. The second door soon followed, and the third door creaked open. Grunting, Hiiro applied even more Ren to the palms of her hands, flattening them against the smooth metal that the doors were made of. The 4th door gave way, and the 5th door slid from its position. By now, Hiiro was gasping for breath. She opened the 6th door with a creak, slipping through quickly. Then her arms gave in, hanging limply to her sides, leaving her panting harshly.

It didn't matter. She was in. "Hurry." She motioned for her friends weakly, who were gaping at her "The d-doors, they're closing... hurry up."

Gon was the first to reply "You go on ahead Hiiro. I want to do this on my own!"

The doors closed with a slam. Hiiro was now alone on the other side, a door weighing a minimum of  four tons separating them. However, she could still hear them "You're not that strong?" Leorio mocked with sarcasm "Yeah, sure." He snorted.

Hiiro rolled her eyes, and went ahead to find Killua. Her arms felt like lead, limp from the sheer amount of strength she had used.

Along the way, she met a girl with dark hair and beautiful cinnamon skin. While Hiiro saw her, the girl did not. Hiiro was tired- spent from all the strength she had used earlier so she used Zetsu to slip past her completely. It took her another hour before she reached the mansion. Hiro frowned... the doors were open.

Walking in, she roamed the halls blindly. Maybe a few hallways in Hiiro found a boy a few years older than her who resembled a pig strangely enough "Excuse me, do you know where Killua is?"

Taken aback at Hiiros sudden appearance, he narrowed his already squinted eyes and jumped backwards "Hey! How'd you get in here?!"

"... I walked through the front door." Hiiro blinked "It was open."

He scowled "Why would I tell you anything? If anything, I should kill you."

Hiiro grinned evilly "Tell me where Killua is. Or I'll kill you." She narrowed her cat like eyes at the pig. "Please." She added, but it wasn't a question. It was a command.

The boy took a few steps backwards, backing into a wall "... the tourture room," He cowered, covering his eyes. When he opened them again, Hiiro was already gone. The boy blinked, what was that?

Hiiro on the other hand had found the tourture room. Snapping her fingers, the door burst open with an explosive amount of Ren "Yo Killua! What's up?" Hiiro grinned at the white haired boy, currently chained to the walls with a unusual amount of scarring on his body. "What's with all the injuries huh? It's barely been a day since you've left us."