Hisoka vs. Kastro

One month had passed in a flash and Gon had already surprisingly healed after his nasty encounter with Gido. Of course Wing had forbidden him from using or even practicing Nen, but still, he was training every chance he got. However, another dissapointment soon arose when Wing had refused Gon to watch Hisokas match in person, warning him to stay away.

And so Killua met up with Hiiro on the day two years exactly after Kastros first defeat with Hisoka. It was only a few minutes before The Magicians match that Killua asked Hiiro "Say Hiiro, how many wins does Hisoka have?"

"Oh... 8, I think. And three losses."

"Wow." Killua raised an eyebrow "That's pretty good. How'd he lose the three fights he didn't win?"

"He didn't." Hiiro replied "Those three losses were forfeits. However... when he does fight, my Dad doesn't loose. Every single one of his victories has either resulted in death except for mine and Kastros." Hiiro glanced at the packed audience, her mood turning the slightest bit sour. "Come on. We better find a seat."

"You've fought Hisoka?" Killua wondered

"Once." Hiiro grimaced "Correction, he's fought me seriously once." She frowned slightly before continuing "I couldn't move for nearly 2 weeks."

"How many wins and losses do you have then?" Killua asked, his eyes focused on the fight going on in the arena on the television. "I assume it's quite good given how powerful you are."

"Mmmmm... only 3 wins and 1 loss." Hiiro grimaced "I've only lost once to Hisoka while he's lost thrice to various opponents, but those were winning by default points. He could've easily beaten all three. They don't even count!"

Angrily she clenched her fists. Killua nervously flinched but like nothing had happened, Hiiro fell deadly silent and continued "Anyways, I have a fight tomorrow and the day after if you can come. The tickets have already sold out but I can get you a seat."

"Two fights in 2 days?" Killua creased his eyes "Isn't that a little extreme? Especially on this floor."

Shrugging, the red head scratched her neck "I haven't fought in nearly three months. If I don't fight tomorrow I'll be pretty much giving up and starting from scratch. Plus, I want to see how much stronger I've become." Hiiros eyes focused on the arena, and the two opponents. "Look, they're beginning." She pointed out.

Although they couldn't hear what Hisoka and Kastro were talking about, it was obvious it was not friendly talk. "Kastro..." Hiiro mumbled "I remember him from two years ago... I guess he was strong enough for Dad to see potential in him and not kill him."

Killua arched an eyebrow as Kastro landed the first hit on Hisoka. "Care to explain?" He asked.

"Back when I first started at Heavens Arena Hisoka and Kastro had a fight. He's an enhancer, and a pretty powerful one at that."

Killua nodded, watching as Kastro deflects unseen attacks from the magical, gaining another hit and a 4-0 lead. The assassin thought about telling Hiiro about his encounter with Kastro but ultimately decided against it, keeping quiet.

Back down in the arena, Kastro was still in the lead, and about to use another attack. Using his new, Kastro had ripped Hisokas right arm right off whilst he merely stood there, unmoving.

Killua flinched and muttered a 'ouch' but Hiiro stood stoic in the stands, golden eyes only seeming to focus more intently on the two.

The two fighters seemed to talk for a minute before a double of Kastro appeared next to him, completely identical to the original. "So thats how he was able to move so quickly..." Hiiro murmured, completely unfazed.

Hisoka, however, seemed to become excited from Kastro's moves and began to eat the flesh from his severed right arm, irking Kastro. Covering his severed arm with a cloth and making it disappear with a trick, the Magician spread a deck of playing cards that scattered across the arena floor.

Hiiro watched as her fathers mouth moved, smirking. Another moment and Hisokas left arm pulls an ace of spades out of the severed end of his right arm.

From the stands Hiiro is tense, her mouth set in a firm line and looking at Katros stance, preparing to attack and most likely ripping off another limb of Hisokas. Killua merely examines the twos every move from Hiiros left.

Agitated, Kastros double strikes and takes off his opponents left arm as Hiiro predicts but is surprised to see his right arm seemingly reattach back to the severed stump.

Aggravated even further, Kastro and his double charge at Hisoka, the real one ambushing him but failing as he is struck down and unable to move properly. Failing to dodge another attack, Kastro is struck with dozens of razor sharp cards raining down on him and killing him.

Hiiros lips curve upward, cracking a proud smile. A fight like this was sure to top the news this week. Bidding a sudden and short goodbye to Killua Hiiro raced to the elevators, bubbling with excitement.

Once the elevator reached the 201st floor Hiiro was immediately racing to Hisokas room, swinging the door open to only find another surprise. "Machi!" She grinned excitedly.

"Yo." The pink haired Phantom Troupe member waved a short hello before going back to her re-stitching of Hisokas arms.

"That was incredible Dad! Did you not feel any pain when Kastro ripped your arms off? I really thought you were going to let him land a few more hits on you before he died." Hiiro dropped down into a chair next to Machi and eagerly watched as Hisokas left arm began working again after being severed, his right one currently being healed.

"This is always to fascinating to watch." Hisoka crooned, flexing his now healed right arm and applying a mixture of both Bungee Gum and Texture Surprise to hide his wounds.

"It really is." Hiiro agrees, prodding at Hisokas healed arm. You would've never known it had been dismembered, and fixed within seconds.

Machi sighs "I'm leaving." She announces boredly "But don't push yourself before you're fully healed. Oh yeah, and be present in Yorknew City August 30th, before noon. Everyone's required to be there."

"Will the Boss be there?" Hisoka cocks his head in a uninterested manner.

"Most likely." Machi turns around once more "This could be our biggest mission yet so if you blow this off the Boss might come for you."

"That is scary," Hisoka smiles but Hiiro can detect the sarcasm in his voice. She knows that he would intentionally want the Boss to come for him. Closing his eyes for a mere second, Hisoka continues "Oh by the way, care to join me and Hiiro for dinner tonight?"

But Machi had already disappeared.

Hiiro smirks knowingly. Machi has always disliked Hisoka, and has tolerated Hiiro to an extent that she has with everyone.

"Satisfied yet?" Hiiro asks cheerfully "Killua has informed me of Gons next match, and his. If Gon passes your trial then he'll fight you to take back your tag. Then once you've beaten Non, you'll have officially been approved to become a floor master."

"Of course I'm not satisfied." Hisoka chuckles.

Hiiro sighs dramatically "Of course not. What else should I expect?"