A/N

A/n + info The void and the human dimension are different in times and also in space if you go through the void it basically takes half the time to go anywhere. So it surprised Aro when she found out Eloni’s garden was in the same place as the peacemaker park. They might have more classes in the future but for right now they just have their ten classes. I may change it from math class to algebra or calculus class. I changed the symbol that will be on the book that aro gets from metomi.  It will also be posted on my art book , most of the art in my books will be in my art book unless it is not mine, though if the art was made by a friend I will have their name along with their art in my books. In chapter three I am not going to translate that unless you want me to and I am allowed to translate it. 
Parts of this story are real and parts aren’t, metomi and his siblings are real and he has given me permission to put him and other things in the story.  I am a medium and other friends have been to the void. Please PM me if you have questions  bc there are somethings I'm  not putting in the book for different  reasons. It’s hard to explain to people who aren’t awakened to mediumship what all this is even if you are it’s still hard to explain if you don’t experience these things. I hope to have very long chapters and this book will probably be split in to several books because it is a very long explanation. Also I will try to update this book daily by chapter sorry if I don’t update daily it will probably be a long chapter. Currently none of the chapters are completed and by the way I keep coming up with new stuff none of the chapters will be completed for a while.