𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

⎡・• 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 •・⎦

𝑃𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑅𝐴𝑌𝐸𝐷 𝐵𝑌 : Jenny Boyd

𝐵𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐷𝐴𝑌 : 27th April

𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌 : William Schuester (UNCLE), Terri Schuester (AUNT), Diana Holland(MOTHER - DECEASED), Rowan Holland (FATHER - NOT IN THE PICTURE ANYMORE)

𝐵𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆 : Finn Hudson, Rachel Berry (Sometimes), Santana Lopez (Kinda), Kurt Hummel (Eventually)

𝐶𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐿 𝐷𝐼𝐴𝐺𝑁𝑂𝑆𝐼𝑆 :

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐦

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱 - a defence mechanism Meredith uses to mask her insecurities surrounding her bipolar disorder.

𝐛𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 - Meredith's highs are characterised by ruthless narcissism, and her lows are marked by potentially fatal tantrums. 

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 -Meredith's obsessed with creating the perfect image - a testament to the complete lack of control she's experiencing on the inside.

⎡・• 𝑆𝑈𝑀𝑀𝐴𝑅𝑌 •・⎦

When Meredith's mother died when she was seven from cancer, her father couldn't handle looking after her on her own, so he gave her to his brother in law and his wife, William and Terri Schuester.

Meredith could be very extra and she knew it. She would always have to try and start over as she tended to be horrible and harsh to everyone she met. She wasn't exactly popular at school but she was never the one to get slushied, however Quinn Fabray still made it her mission to tease and torment the girl whenever she got the chance. Santana Lopez and herself on the other hand were kind of best friends, because they were so alike with how they respond to people with their comments. They were also always accompanied by Brittany Pierce but the girl wasn't exactly the brightest and was way too innocent to bully anyone. 

She meets Jesse St. James while taking a field trip to watch Vocal Adrenaline perform and from then on she can never get him out of her head. But the thing is... he can never stop thinking about her either.

⎡・• 𝐵𝐿𝐸𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 •・⎦

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain.

Once or twice was enough, but it was all in vain.

Time starts to pass, before you know it, you're frozen.

But something happened, for the very first time with you.

My heart melts into the ground, found something true.

And everyone's looking round, thinking I'm going crazy.

But I don't care what they say.

I'm in love with you.

They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth.

My heart's crippled by the vein, that I keep on closing.

You cut me open and I...

Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love.

I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love.

Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love.

You cut me open.

Trying hard not to hear, but they talk so loud.

Their piercing sounds fill my ears, try to fill me with doubt.

Yet I know that the goal, is to keep me from falling.

But nothings greater, than the rush that comes with your embrace.

And in this world of loneliness, I see your face.

Yet everyone around me, thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe.

- Leona Lewis song, sung by Meredith to Jesse