𝟎𝟔 | 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐭

There is quite a big scene of Meredith dealing with her bipolar disorder through anger as these sort of vitamins are like caffeine to bipolar, so not good. They enhance their emotions and so I'm just putting up a small warning in case no one likes reading stuff like that.

𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐃

            "𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸, six, seven, eight. Step, turn, out, in, ball-change, step ball-change, step. You, you, you, you. And ba-ba-ba. Turn... come on guys." Meredith's Uncle complained as none of the glee members were putting any effort into the dance moves they were supposed to be doing. "you're sleepwalking on me here." He told them in annoyance. "Give me some energy. We've got Sectionals in two..." Mercedes cut him off.

"Please, Sectionals is going to be a breeze."

"Maybe so. But if we coast through Sectionals, we're gonna get killed at Regionals." He responded. "We have got to be on our game." His short speech was cut off by Kurt, laughing from the side lines where half of the members were sat, including Meredith.

"Sorry. Funny YouTube. It's the grape stomping one." Kurt apologised as he noticed everyone staring at him.

"Oh, let me watch it." Meredith said as she moved to the chair beside Kurt. Over the past week, Kurt and Meredith had started to hang our more and although the comments from Meredith didn't always stop, Kurt knew she was trying to make an effort and change her behaviour. She still hadn't told him her deepest secret but he was glad that she had kept his.

"Competition." Uncle Will started, standing in front of a board with photos of people stuck on with those tiny little pins. "Every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own right. But they used competing with each other to make themselves even better."

"I don't understand how lightning is in competition with an above-ground swimming pool." Kurt quizzed, his head tilted to the side.

"Or why a bear would be in competition with a shark, I mean one lives on land the other lives in water." Meredith also added.
"Just go with it." Uncle Will told them all. "You guys have become complacent."
"I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to become complacent." Meredith pointed out.

"Other than you Mere," Her Uncle sighed, annoyed with being interrupted so many times.

"You were great at the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through Sectionals. Okay, split up. Guys on the left side. Girls on the right side." He ordered everyone. Meredith stayed sat down where she was as everyone else made to their assigned sides.

"Meredith, you can join the girls team to play the piano or guitar." Her Uncle told her and she looked up after hearing her name.

"Sure," she sent him a fake smile but rolled her eyes when he looked away. She huffed before slapping her hands down on her legs, pulling herself up before making her way to where the other girls were stood.

"Kurt." Her Uncle warned the boy who had tried to join the girls. Kurt huffed before slouching away to the boys side.

"Here's the deal. Two teams - boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice." He explained to them all. Rachel shared excited looks with most of the girls as they all smirked, knowing they were going to be awesome.