chapter ten

olivia's pov

after my acting coaching i head back to my apartment to get a shower. i think back on the things that happened earlier and last night.

i lay on my bed and scroll through instagram, and i see ethan post a photo of him and emma. the caption says, "happy birthday em! glad to be part of your day!" 

 the caption says, "happy birthday em! glad to be part of your day!" 

the photo was from their last photoshoot. i guess they never had good photos from last night. 

later that afternoon amanda calls me.

olivia: what's up?

amanda: nothing much. what time you going over? 

olivia: right now? have to get ready though

amanda: sure, sure. hey, em! 

emma, in the background: yep?

amanda: she's coming! 

emma, in the background: tell her i said hi! 

amanda: em says hi

olivia: hi em!

amanda: see you later, drive safe!

olivia: love yaa!

i take some clothes because i know for sure we're gonna be sleeping over (again), and so i pack some shit. 

i go on instagram and i see emma has a post on her instagram stories. i open it and i see wrecked photos from last night. of course, none of them had photos of her and ethan alone because that would cause clamor among the people. in the seven photos she posted however, she was beside ethan in three of them.

okay, olivia, you gotta chill. you don't even know if they're really a thing. maybe you should ask her later, so you aren't freaking out like this. why are you freaking out like this? 

i close my stories and i drive back to emma's.

amanda's pov

olivia arrives and we order some food. we had nothing to do, so we decided to film a video for emma's channel. i had plenty to post so i didn't, but olivia had plans to film her own. emma just filmed outfit pegs from the clothes she thrifted back in new york. 

olivia and i were in the background, and we got to rate emma's outfits. 

"we've done this before, right?" olivia asks, eating chips out of a bowl on our side. 

"yeah, we have, but i don't remember where. i think it's like... in a hotel?" i say, thinking back on when we did the same thing before. 

"was it from san francisco? the time we drove there?" said olivia. by now she'd been scrolling through her instagram to see timelines of when we had that particular trip.