eddie's moms vagina

addie perched on the back of stan's bike as they rode over to beverly's

addie perched on the back of stan's bike as they rode over to beverly's. she had called the uris house, telling them to gather the rest of the loser's and head to her apartment immediately. of course stan and addie had done that, and now they were headed there.

"no we gotta go through the alley!" stan said to eddie.

"the alley takes way too long!" eddie argued.

"no, the alley is so much faster," stan replied as he went to turn down the alley.

"um, i think we should listen to eddie," addie chimed in, still too scared to go back down the alleys after what happened with the clown.

"exactly, the alley is more dangerous and digusting," eddie agreed.

"how is it more dangerous!" stan asked in annoyance.

"it smells like piss and it's gross," eddie explained. "just take the side streets for once."

"oh my god," bill groaned, sick of their argument.

"the side streets are the same. they smell like piss and shit," stan snapped.

"okay, okay. can you just tell me what she said exactly?" eddie asked, killing the argument even though they'd already turned down the side street leading to bev's apartment.

"she didn't say anything. she just said that you guys need to hurry over," stan answered.

"she didn't say anything. okay, okay," eddie said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"well she didn't," addie said, backing stan up just as they reached her building.

the boys started to throw their bikes down as bev ran up to them. addie hopped off the back of stan's bike as he put down his kick stand.

"you made it i..." bev gasped, sounding out of breath from running down her stairs.

she bent over to catch her breath before looking back up at the losers and addie.

"i need to show you something," she said.

"what is it?" ben asked.

he was a new addition to stan's friend group. the losers as they called themselves. he was the boy that the kids had found in the sewers all beaten up. ben was also one of the reasons addie was hesitant to tell her friends about her relationship with the bowers gang.

henry had beaten poor ben up and carved an h in his stomach. when addie found out it was henry who had done that to ben, she flipped. as soon as she got home she called henry and chewed him out. henry came to her house to pick her up so they could talk, and addie basically yelled at him for a solid half hour.

thankfully henry apologized and addie forgave him, but said he was on a probation of sorts. she refused to hang around him and his friends if they were going to do shit like that.