Chapter 5

The bell range through the speakers finally signaling the end of the week. Students rushed from their desk out into the hallways and parking lot as they discussed weekend plans. Harry walked passed everyone desperate to make it to his car before being pulled into plans. When he got to his car he was met with the sight of Cassie and Niall sitting on the back bumper of the car.

'I'm going to guess you want a ride?"

"See I told you Haz you're a mindreader at heart."

Niall's eyebrows furrowed at his girlfriend's choice of words. oh yeah, its officially official now after leaving Harry's house Niall drove Cassie to an outlook under the stars and poped the question, which clearly had a good reaction.

"Call me that one more time and we'll see whos laughing."

Harry unlocked his car, he got in the driver's seat while the others climbed in the back seat together. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Thanks for leaving me all alone up here!"

"You are most certainly welcome."

Harry gave her the look, you know the don't push my buttons look that also says don't worry I'm just messing with you. He finally got the chance to pull out his phone, when he looked at the screen a flood of messages from Jay where projected.

"Hi Harry, I know your in school right now but I was hoping that you would be able to watch the girls longer today I just got pulled into a meeting out in Birmingham."

"I don't know all the details yet but just as soon as possible could you head over? You can bring a friend or two over if you would like."

"I'm sorry for doing this so last minute."

As Harry read the messages hr could sense the urgency in Jay's tone, she never liked having to leave her kids surprisingly. She also never liked to drive long distances after losing Richard. In all honesty though he couldn't think of a better idea than spending almost an entire Friday night at the Tomlinsons.

"Is everything okay?"

"Do the two of you have plans tonight?"

The couple looked at each other, confusion glimmering in their eyes.

"Uhm, nothing set in stone."

"How does hanging out at the Tomlinson's sound."

It was more a statement than a question, Harry knew that he left t as a question Cassie would be more likely to refuse, as for Niall, well he hoped it didn't sound like pressure."

"Wait, like the Tomlinson's as in Louis the football team captain Tomlinson's house?"

Harry laughed at the excitement Niall clearly did not bother to try and hide. He took the sign as a yes and responded to Jay.

"Of course, don't worry about it I'm heading over now. I have Cassie and her boyfriend with me. I've already explained the rules to them!"

"Thank you so much Harry I seriously don't know what I would do without you! I also haven't gotten a response from Louis so if you see him, which you better, can you inform him on the matter?"

"Sure I'll make sure he knows."

With everything set Harry started driving, leaving the parking lot and heading onto the freeway. He decided he better answer Niall's question so he doesn't think he's getting kidnapped.

"Yes, I mean that Louis Tomlinson."

He still couldn't hold back his laughter at the blonde boy's excitement. He's never seen anyone so thrilled when his name is mentioned, but maybe that's because he's used to being surrounded by people who, just like him, live a completely different life than the school's most popular jock. preferring to stay in the shadows then being the center of attention.