Chapter 15

While Louis, Daisy, and Pheobe were upstairs changing, Harry went back into the kitchen to continue talking with Jay. He began to feel the heat that was being emanated from the kitchen appliances and had small pellets of sweat begin to form on the surface of his skin. No longer needing the warm fleece covering his upper body Harry pulled off the jacket and hung it up in the coat closet that was located in the hallway leading to the garage.

Harry had turned on the Christmas radio on his phone allowing the sound of winter bells and piano notes to surround the room. Outside the windows, white flurries started dancing around seemingly in beat with the music inside. Harry began to dance softly around the kitchen grabbing some mugs, milk, and hot cocoa powder.

Grabbing another pot from one of the many kitchen drawers Harry headed over to the second stovetop located at the backend of the kitchen. Harry poured half of the gallon of milk into the pot and turned on the heat. With a few more twists and turns of his body matching the rhythm of the jingle bells, a soft simmer began to form where the milk met the stainless steel of the pot.

Almost as if on queue little footsteps came rushing near him.

"What are you making?"

" A Christmas classic, hot chocolate!"

" Can we help!"

"Sure, you can each add in a scoop of the mix."

"Yay!"

Harry quickly got a measuring cup out of the cabinet in front of him before taking the lid off the container of the sugary, sweet-smelling, chocolate powder. Harry then picked up Daisy in one arm and Pheobe in the other.

"Okay, so each of you can pour one scoop in, just dip it in the container until this is full. Then gently and I mean gently pour it into the pot."

Both girls nodded, Daisy took the measuring cup out of Harry's hand and did as she was told and Pheobe followed suit. Just as Harry set the girls down and began reaching for a spoon to stir the mixture another set of footsteps grew, this time being heavier than the last. Harry turned his head only to be met the ocean waves of Louis's eyes.

Harry kept the contact for a fraction of a second, there was just something hidden beneath the surface of Louis's eyes that had a hook on Harry though he couldn't quite figure out what it was. The instant returned his eyes back to the stove in front of him he wished he hadn't

"Watcha making over here? It smells good!"

"Why thank you, its hot chocolate!"

"Oh, I can help!"

"You're just like your sisters Tomlinson!"

Harry gave a quick side-eye complemented by a soft laugh and the tiny back and forth movements of his head.

"You can pour another scoop of the mix in, both thegirlsalready did one though so it might be kinda strong."

"What's so wrong a little extra sugar? It's Christmas!"

"And your birthday!" the twins chimed in.

"Well then, be my guest birthday boy!"

Harry moved aside to give Louis enough room to reach the hot chocolate mix and gave him the same measuring cup Pheobe and Daisy had just used. Louis took it with a smirk and dipped it into the chocolate powder.

"Wait! He has to do it like how we did!"

"What?"

"Yeah, just because your a big fancy adult now Louis doesn't mean that you are too big to do it as we did!"