Happy little accidents [Kamado Tanjirou]

As Bob ross said...it's just happy little accident!

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"You will need to take these medicines for two times a day alright? Make sure to finished it!"
Aoi lectures finally came to an end,with a smile the girl accepted the bitter medicine and drunk it in one gulp,ignoring the shocked look on Zenitsu face.

She shot Aoi that charming smile of her,hiding her pain and screams inside.

Aoi huffed before muttering something along the lines of being busy,before leaving her.

When the girl left,(first name) almost throw up the medicine.

She feels so disgusted at the bitter medicine,she can't never handle bitter stuffs.

"I should've noticed that demon is plotting something,and now I'm stuck here..."

"(Nick name) - chan?! Are you okay?! Is the medicine that bad!?"
Zenitsu asked,more like interrogate her. She can only smile before nodding,almost making Zenitsu wet the bed.

"Noooo!!! I don't want to drink that medicine then!! (First name) please hide me!!!"
Tears gathered in Zenitsu eyes,but the girl kept on smilling.

"There's only so much I can do,my friend."

"Wh-what do you mean by that?! Why are you still smilling?? So cold but still so pretty!!"

The girl can only smile as she listen to the pained screams of her close friend.
She sighed as she feels more tired then usual,must be because of the medicine.

She lied down on the mattress,feeling her body more heavier than before,and finally closing her eyes to sleep.

"No no no no! The medicine tasted bitter doesn't it?! I don't wanna drink it!!"

"If you don't drink it then you'll be stuck here for a long time!"

Her eyelids fluttered open at the loud bickering beside her,when she sat up,immediately a headache struck her.

Both Aoi and Zenitsu were loudly "conversing" with Zenitsu tears flying around and Aoi's vein popping up.

"Aoi,does the side effect include headache?"
She meekly asked the girl,and Aoi looked at her with concern. She then decided to deal with Zenitsu later and comes up to her.

"Shinobou - san didn't mention that,let me check your temperature."
She pushed away (first name) hair bangs and put her forehead on hers,immediately she pulled away.

"Oh my god! Your temperature is high! I'll go tell Shinobou- san!"
Aoi glared at Zenitsu before leaving to inform Shinobou,and finally Zenitsu sighed before sobbing into his pillow.

"(First name) - chan you saved me...you're such a good future wife!!"

Ignoring Zenitsu claims and sobbing,the girl closed her eyes once more to try and reduce the headache.

A minute later Aoi came back with Shinobou,and immediately Shinobou checked up on her.

After she's done,she smiled reassuringly. The girl couldn't help but stare at her,Shinobou's smile are always so pretty.