sorry y'all 👁💧👄💧👁

Please forgive this humble peasant of not being online for like a month or 2. (I've lost count)

After my test,which I got really good grades for it,Believe it or not for my English I got 100! Can y'all believe that?! And 95 ON MY MATH TEST

Sadly my parents are too preoccupied with the 56 on my Biology,and I got a ton of shit for that,especially from my father 🗿🗿

I broke down,Cried until my face is dry,repeat it for 5 days,Hate myself for it before thinking "fuck it I don't even want to be a doctor anyway" before crying again. What can I say? I'm sensitive.

After that,school has been dropping tons of work everyday,to the point I had to stay awake until 2 am just to finish it.
Not only that,it seems that I've caught something bad. My skin is starting to...uhhh to do something that skins shouldn't do. God is testing me,but I know I'll be rewarded at the end so keep it coming Dear god!

I am a very inconsistent writer and I am aware of that,very. Everyday I see some of my favorite blogs updating their story every 1 day a week and I got super guilty.

Was really close to end this fanfic,the written apology sitting at me staring and waiting 👁👁 then I realized I still promised those poor requester that I'm sure already forgotten about their own request.

Ngl,My love to write went downhill 📉📉 much more faster than James Charles losing his subscribers.

I'm going to try and write again for KnY,What did you all think about the movie? Personally I feel P A I N even after I already read the manga.

I'm sorry,Y'all have to witness the worst inconsistent writer—me.

I have prepared a small gift. Not much but I hope you like it.

Since y'all love to joke about being bald on that oneshot,y'all get to be bald

Since y'all love to joke about being bald on that oneshot,y'all get to be bald. Why does my drawing looks so much more worser than before??