Waking Up,next to you ♡ [Tomika Giyuu]

Very very short,I'm trying write differently

~'~'

For how long since Giyuu had woken up?

Another Nightmare,Another horrible nightmare that shook him out from his slumber,

He was a sweating mess,heart beating rapidly as his chest felt like it was pressed.

At first,all he could do was stare at the ceiling, trying to ground himself and to convice himself that he was now awake,

That all of those horrible and terrifying images that was once so vivid in his mind,now blurred in only a second,was just a bad dream.

He didn't realize that he was gripping the sheet of the blanket,almost ripping it apart.

His beating heart began to calm down,he could finally breathe easily, but the fear that settled in the pit of his stomach is still there.

He sighed,closing his eyes as he tries to reduce the painful headache.

He looked to his side,eyes still droopy from the lack of sleep,his hand clammy due to the sweats that formed on his palms.

And there they are.

Peacefully sleeping,with their arm under their head,unaware of the drools that stained their arm.

When Giyuu focuses on them more,he could hear their soft snores,successfully distracting him from the horrible flash of memories from his nightmare.

Giyuu eyes softened,all he could hear is their snores and the beating of his heart.

Carefully he removed the strands of hair that get caught on the corner of their lips,

When his fingers touch their skin,he realizes something.

Their warm, so warm.

He placed his palm on their cheek,adoring the way of how their cheek was so much more warmer than Giyuu's hand.

He shifted closer,the bed underneath creaking due to his movings,almost making them awake.

Thankfully they didn't,which means Giyuu can savor the moment of watching his beloved sleep peacefully,
Unaware of how the time goes by so fast.

And now here he is.

Smilling as their eyes fluttered opened,the sight of Giyuu smilling in the morning flustered them,as their Cheeks began to feel much more hotter,

They closed their eyes and smiled,still trying to adjust to the morning light that came peeking through their window curtains.

No words were exchanged between the two,only loving,longing stare between them.

They noticed on how Giyuu hand was still placed on his cheek,and they decided to put their hand on Giyuu's cheek as well.

Now giggles filled the room,mainly coming from Them,they breathe in deeply before letting out a satisfied sigh.

" 'mornin handsome."

Their legs sneaking around under the blanket,before wrapping it around Giyuu's waist,trapping him down.

"...Your breath stinks."

They playfully scoffed at him,before a Mischievous grin decorated their face.

They lean in closer,before kissing the tip of Giyuu's nose,and then sighing (?) right infront of him.

Giyuu scrunched his nose as he shut his eyes tight,his smile getting wider due to their playfulness.

"Deal with it,Tomioka."

They leaned again,their head tilted to the side,before their lips came crashing his lips.

He put just as much as passion as they did,his hand came landing on their waist,pulling them closer to his body.

He licked the bottom of their lip,asking for permission, only to get pushed away from them,

Their face was ethereal, with messy hair and a gorgeous playful smile,their eyes glinting with happiness, as well as their reddened cheeks.

Giyuu can feel a surging warm pumping inside of him,the one that he knew oh so well.

"Not now,Let's have breakfast first. "

As they said that,they untangled their legs from his waist before sitting up and stretching their hands on to the air.

Giyuu still had his arms around their waist,not letting them go.

"...thank you"

"Hm?"

"Thank you for waking up next to me♡"