why wont she leave me alone?

welp.

my shitty ex bff wants to be friends with me again

not kiki, she's not as bad

naomi

we were really good friends last year, we talked about drama, crushes, etc etc... and then she told my ex crush he liked me. without my consent.

i was pretty upset with her, and came to the conclusion i would still be friends with her, but not tell her all my secrets and crushes, that shit.

then she started hanging out with some really popular girl, caroline.

i asked her why she would hang out with caroline, she's a big fat bitch and a liar. she said "oh, she justs talks to me a lot, i don't really like her."

i believed her, she started hanging out with caroline more and more. and hung out with me less and less.

until the old naomi i loved and adored was gone. she turned into a gymnastics loving, tiktok addicted freak (the ones who do dances and shit). u know, basic popular white girl.

i thought we went out separate ways and stopped being friends, until i got a text message "hey, it's naomi"

my heart fluttered, i haven't texted naomi since last summer! i responded "heyyyyyy, what's going on?" u know, to be friendly.

she started talking shit about people. she called one of my really good friend a "salty bitch." i told vera and she said "yeah, it doesn't surprise me caroline would mess her up." doesn't surprise me either tbh.

no hate please 👍🏼