why would she do this?

um so i was playing "icing on the cake", an app on my iphone down stairs when me and my dad hear something drop onto the floor.

my dad is like "what the hell is that?" so i went to check on it. i had a gut feeling somehow it was my sisters brand new hermit crab, creme. so i went to check on it and, no crab.

i got so worried, i was on the verge of tears, how could my sister neglect a hermit crab like that? leave it to rot w no food and water.

i quickly scavenge around and soon find creme ON THE FLOOR struggling to move, i immediately pick it up and place it in my hand. i start stroking its shell and legs, giving it a feeling of comfort.

i quickly remember, it was this morning. i was letting maroon crawl on my brand new (insert town name im staying in) jacket. and i tell my sister "hey, you should go play with your hermit crab. they're very social creatures" and she's like "sure." so she plays very roughly with it. when it goes back in its shell, she pulled its legs. it made me want to sob, i felt so bad. she didn't even care to put it back in it's cage. she just forgot. poor thing didn't even have any food or a freshly watered sponge in its cage :,(.

i lectured my sister about how if she is going to adopt a hermit crab she should at least take proper care of it. i decided that i would take creme to live with maroon. since hermit crabs live longer when they have company.

this is maroon (left) meeting creme (right) for the first time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

this is maroon (left) meeting creme (right) for the first time. he seemed pretty excited. while creme was confused where it was. idk what gender creme is yet and it's probably too shy rn. anyways i hope nobody would ever neglect a hermit crab like that.