❁chapter one: emerys birthday❁

This cant be happening. My 18th birthday. The one everyone dreams of having. And its gonna be awesome. I've invited alot of people and I'm really excited on how it's going to turn out. "Hey..? You up lil sis?" Ugh. Mark, my 19 year old brother. Hes so annoying. He still lives in the house and has different girls come over every other week, Its honestly so annoying. But there's only one thing that's kept me from going off on him and that's his bestfriends, the Dolan twins. Omigosh they're eye candy for your lady bits! Especially Ethan smoking hot, Dolan. Apparently they're like famous of whatever, but I dont really care. They seem like really nice people which is why I'm hoping they'll show up like Mark promised they would. I groan. "Cmon mark, You wake me up like this every morning!! I'm an adult now and you're still doing it!" He throws a piece of toast at me hitting me right on my face. "Oh, you're so dead." I ran after him, following him into the living room and got on top of him, with the peice of toast he previously thrown at me and shoved it in his face."How you like that you little mo-" OH. NO. If the embarrassment of horse-playing with my brother wasnt enough, looking like I just rolled out of bed was the cherry on top, for sure. (Because I just did, but I didnt want the Dolan twins, who were just casually sitting on the couch, to know that.)  Mark grinned at me. Oh, that "I just embarrassed you on your 18 birthday on purpose because I know you like Ethan" look. I hated it, even though this had never happened before it seemingly got me annoyed in a way that felt like it had happened before. I immediately pounce off my brother and pull down my pajama shorts further down my leg. The last thing I want is The Dolan twins seeing my ass. I nervously giggle and not even greet them. I ran into the bathroom once out of sight. I checked my wrist. Nothing yet. "What is wrong with me? Why didnt I greet them? People pay to hug them and I didnt even say "Hi" Which I could've done for free!!" I sigh and rush to get ready. I start my stripping down to hop into the shower. The water hit my wrist making the words there slightly visible. I still couldn't read it, but you could tell it was a lengthy, heart warming sentence. I had always dreamed and fantasized about my soulmate. I dont know what it is telling me this, but I know he is close. He isn't that far away and I know he'll be my one and only. Once I got out, I got dressed (Image shown)

I stand in the mirror, contemplating on weither or not my breasts were shown or not

I stand in the mirror, contemplating on weither or not my breasts were shown or not. I've always been self conscious of my body. My friends always tell me that I have a body of a goddess, but I hate it. It's all a guy ever notices when they're around me. I glance at my wrist again. The water had dried and the words were no longer visable. I adjust my necklaces and make my way downstairs. My heart was racing for no rational reason. I sit down and I'm immediately greeted by Grayson. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, him. Hes pretty cool I guess. He's eye candy as normal, but hes a little too happy. If you know what I mean. He also stares at me alot, Which makes me the slightest bit uncomfortable. "Happy birthday, Emery!" He said with a smile. How adorable. "Thanks!" I say. I go into hug Grayson, and then Ethan gets up for a hug. He was in a super soft, warm hoodie with a rose meshed on the side. I hugged him, like it was something we had never done before. They've been over alot and everytime they leave or arrive, they give me hugs. It's a hidden talent of theirs, quite honestly. But this hug was different among the rest. I felt something towards him I'd never felt before. Like a supernatural force bringing us together. I faintly remember the feeling of his veiny hand pulling me into the hug, too. Which he had never done. "Happy birthday." He whispered. I smiled and sat next to them. My brother kept trying to peek a look at my wrist like, he knew something, It genuinely scared me. So, I covered my wrist unconsciously by sticking it in my pocket. This was gonna be a crazy day. I felt it coming.