❁chapter seven~wrong doings❁

After the amazing night with Ethan I came home to a rather. suprise.
"Emery.." Mark said in a confusing tone, I couldn't tell was anger or disappointment. "Yes marko p-" I was about to call him his least favorite nick name until he looked at me with the saddest look in his eyes. "Mark what the f-" "You really only care about yourself dont you?!" He shoutedcutting me off. He showed me his phone screen. No way. Screenshots of me and Ethans Conversation displayed all through his camera roll. "Mark I-""No I think you've said enough already. This ruined my 6 year friendship with them! Dont you ever stop to realize what effect you'd have on someones life other than people who actually love you." "M-mark you dont l-love me?" "Leave my room." He said not giving me any eye-contact whatsoever. I walk into my room. Making sure to slam the door to let anyone and everyone know I was pissed and not to mess with me. I begin to cry my hands twitching with anger. I cant even begin to imagine myself actually working out with Ethan. This is so dumb. This has to be The world's mistake. We weren't meant for each other, that's pretty obvious. My tears hit my phone screen as my fingers slipped, trying to press buttons to begin to tell Ethan how wrong it was to have tattled on us. I had so many questions. Was this a joke? Was this a set up? Did he even like me?
"Ethan.. Why would you do this?"
I waited for the message to send only to see the words

            *Message send failure
              Blocked by contact*

Are you actually fucking serious. To have actually believed that things were going to go good for once. Had I ever been so finessed?