❁chapter six: false reality❁

I wake up. My newly rented book on the floor along with my bra. I guess I fell alseep.. I check my phone to see my phone blown up with messages from and unkown number.

Unkown Number
Hey;)
            Uh hi, who's this?
Guess..
                             Ethan. Fucking. Dolan
You're so smart,
Babygirl;)) Anywa
-ys I'm coming over
be ready to have the
time of your life!

What the fuck. He didnt really explain what was going to happen. I hop into the shower and shave every part of my body that's noticeable. I went digging in my lingerie basket under my bed. My mom had no idea I have purchased anything of the sort. Perfect. I slipped on something casual. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Who's that?" Asked Mark as I passed his room. "Ethan" I say casually.. Until I realized "Oh tell him to come on in." Shit. "No uh-" WhatdoIsaywhatdoisay
"Hes not here for you assclown, Hes dropping me off at a friends house. "Uhm.. Okay?" He said through his room and by that time, I was already out the door. Ethan smiled and held out his hand. "C'mon" We walked to his car, which he politely opened the door for me, may I note. "You're taking this pretty fast, Grant dont ya think?" I say as teasing him as I look at him, his hand gripping at my thigh while he drove. "Well, it's different when you know that person is your soulmate and you're not just fucking around with them.. You know babe?" I smirked. "Alright now Etee." He hated being called that. "My turn.. Daddy" I look over at him to see his face beat red. His hand dug deeper into my thigh. "Someones getting turned on..?" He laughed it off. "Yeah, yeah. "You'll get teased sooner or later." I love how he isnt like other guys; He doesnt leap into an excuse to slip into my pants. He can stick with flirting without going all hormonal crazy on me. I giggle as I look out of the window. It was a really pretty day. "So where are you taking me, anyway?" A smile smeared across his face. "You'll see" He rubbed my thigh and placed it back on the wheel. Suddenly we pulled into a sushi restaurant; specifically the one where we were introduced to each other as just friends, if even that. "Remember, Emery?" He said, holding my hand. "How could I forget?" He smiled and got out of the car, opening the door for me. We walked in and sat exactly where we did before. "I know I probably sound dumb, cliche and sort of like an old man but, damn this really feels like it did when I first met you" He said glancing around the room. "Yeah, except this time it's just us." He kissed my hand and the waiter walks up. He mumbled to me before ordering to check if what he was ordering was alright with me. I nod.
Holee shit. Is this happening? He is so attractive. I'm mesmerized by his brown hazel eyes. His small Adam's apple that only really appears when he giggles. He looked over at me noticing how deep I looked into his eyes. He could tell I was in love and this very moment, I soon realized what we had was going to much more than just friendship. Once the food arrived he asked me to snap a photo of him. "How am I looking..?" He asked, talking through his teeth as I snapped another photo.  "Adorable."
I showed him the photo and he smiled. ''Now your turn!!" My face reddened and I smiled for the camera.
"Soo.." I peeked at the phone to see him staring at my picture. "Adorable" He said marking my words.
While eating, I realized
W e ' r e  o n  a  d a t e.
This has to be an alternate reality. Fake. Not real. In any way, shape or smell can this be.. real.