❁chapter three: the serch for my soulmate❁

Everyone was looking at me. With this expectation of me to be so happy. I thought this would be the bext big thing, but I haven't even been 18 for a day yet, and, reality is already kicking in.. I smiled. Acted suprised. "Oh!Thank you so much, guys, really you didnt have too!!!"I look down at my cake that my parents held together. Flashes of what would possibly happen when I became 18, Drinking for the first time, loosing my virginity... Do I really want this? I felt like if I blew these candles out, it would be official. The only thing keeping me from staying a child. Two separate candles read "18" on them, like they did each year only subtracting one. Everyone was watching. I blew them out instantly creating an anxious pain. I smeared a smile on my face and looked over at everyone. They were all happy, but, was I? There Ethan was. God he was gorgeous. My wrist! "Holy shit" I  thought. Uhm... "I'll be right back" I said to my mom as I pointed towards the bathroom door. She nodded and I closed the door. My heart raced. I slowly slipped down my sleeve revealing the fine print on my wrist. Ho. Lee. Shit.
"Hey, need help there?" "What did it mean?" I kept thinking I rest my head against the wall, accidently hitting it. I grab my phone out and call Lydia.
"So..? What does it say?" Begged Lydia over the phone.
"Uhm its says.. "Hey, need help there?"  I explained I still looked down at my wrist hoping itd change or I'd somehow find out what it meant. "That's weird." She exclaimed. "Wonder what you needed help with." "Yeah.." I say covering the words, written in fine ink on my wrist. I sighed. "I have to go.. the party is... going.. uhm bye." I pulled through and opened the door. HO. LEE. SHIT. Ethan. I knew it. Hes my soulm- "Uhm can I get into the bathroom?" He said giggling. Oh yeah..  I walked out of the doorway my side touching his. I put on a fake smile and talked with every relative before they left. The twins always stayed later and this time they were spending the night. "Were going to the basketball court, Erica wanna come?'' Grayzon asks like I'm going to say yes. "Uhm in good." I said in the politest way possible. "Well tell ethans lazy ass were there." Said mark as they both rush out the door. "Yeah what ever.." I thought. I pull my shirt off so I'm just in my tank top and I put shorts on. Finally time to myself. I grab the television remote. I almost drift off to sleep until I hear the toilet flush. Ethan walks out. He laughs and I instantly wake up. He was sitting beside me. What. Is. About. To. Happen?!