Namjoon : boss

Smut🔞 : sexual content : if you are not interest blast biss

I fix my papers on my desk and realize I'll need Namjoon's help. "Can you bring Mr. Kim to my office please? Thanks hun." I call down the front desk and she does her job well.

Yes I am a woman boss. I have a little crush on Mr. Kim that's always why I call him for his help, plus he does it so well.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in Mr. Kim." I take a look at my outfit as he enters nervously.

"If it was about me being 5 minutes late this morning a-and the-"

"Have a seat." I gesture for him to sit into one of the chairs in front of my desk. He quickly takes a seat and I laugh a little. "Why so nervous Mr. Kim? Loosen up." I smile and take my seat.

"S-sorry." He nervously smiles. "I need your help again. I need you stay late. I know it's been a long day but your my best." I adjust my top a little. "Of course. When do we start?" Namjoon grabs out his phone. "You need to take a call-"

"Kim Namjoon are you serious?!"

"Baby not here. This is my boss." Namjoon rushes to his seat. I go to my drawer and grab out my pictures of her bad behavior. "You're cheating with her?!"

"I'm n-not!-"

"But he should." I hand him pictures of her flirting and kissing on another man near my building. "Who the hell do you think you are?" The woman pushes me and I laugh. "I could buy you. I wouldn't do that if I were you." I laugh and Namjoon looks very upset.

"You've marched in here many times for claiming I've been cheating and this is what you do? I-I work my ass for you to enjoy yourself so please grab your things out of my home." Namjoon calmly hands me back the pictures.

"Ugh!"

"And putting your hands on my boss? You're ridiculous." My guards come in and carry her away. I shut my door and look at the time on my watch.

6:00pm

"I'm really sorry about her Ms-"

"She came for my company so I was sueing anyways." I walk pass him but he grabs my wrist.

"S-sorry-" he instantly moves and I lightly laugh. "Why haven't you fired me yet? She's come here atleast once a month, I didnt even finish the last assignment you gave me, and I'm always jittery." For the first time I see he's finally relaxed.