Taehyung : truth or dare

"Hey Y/n Taehyung is coming over. Wanna help me in the living room and hang out with us?" My big brother Jungkook. We're super close because we've been through so much. We also share a similar interest, dancing. "Yeah sure! Let me get dressed real fast." I jolt to my closet and quickly find an outfit.

"You always dress in black

"You always dress in black."

"So do you." I giggle. We fix up the living room together and even decide to invite my friend, Lisa. "Hey my favorite." Lisa pulls me into a big hug. "Hi unnie." I giggle as I let her in fully. We have small talks on the couch while playing on our phones. The doorbell rings after a few more minutes.

"Hey Y/n can you get that? I gotta pee!" Jungkook yells while running to the bathroom. I quickly get up and unlock the door for no other than Taehyung. "Hey. Nice seeing you again." I smile and bow a little. "Where's Jungkook?"

"H-He went to the bathroom. You can sit with me and Lisa." I smile hopefully. "Sure." Taehyung walks pass me and sits in the living room. I lock the door back up and Jungkook finally comes back out. "Hey bro." They bro hug and hop into conversation.

Lisa and I ignore them and have a little gossip session because that's what girls do. "Yah Y/n let me talk to you for a second." Jungkook pulls me into the kitchen quickly with a big grin. "What is it Kook?" Raising my brow at his instantly excitement, curious to what he's going to say.

"Do you like Taehyung?" He whispers really low. "You wouldn't let me date any of your friends Kookie that's a stupid question."

"But if I let Taehyung date you would you?"

"Yeah but he's clearly not interested. He's cold towards me."

"That's just how he is. C'mon I have an idea." Jungkook smiles and grabs my wrist dragging me back to the living room with the others. "Let's play truth or dare." Jungkook announces with a smile plastered on his face. "Jungkookie he's not gonna-"

"I'm in." Taehyung says while standing up. "You know I'm in." Lisa smiles. "Told you."

"I'm not doing your laundry for a week." I whisper in Jungkook's ear. "Let's play." Jungkook smiles as we make a patch in the middle of the living room. "Alright Lisa truth or dare." Jungkook starts off. I smile a little knowing he has a little crush on her.

Jungkook admires Lisa because of how strong minded she is mentally and as a person. He's almost in love with her but I personally think he is. "Dare duh." Lisa giggles and nudges me a little. "I dare you to jump on my back for 30 seconds and try to annoy me." Jungkook smiles.

Lisa is very protective over my feelings. When she looks back at me with worried eyes I whisper to her. "Just date already." She smiles brightly and hops on Jungkook's back trying to tick him off but only winds up giggling.

The game continues but shortly I'm picked. "Y/n truth or dare." Jungkook nudges me making me laugh a little. "I'll take dare."

"Ahh my little sister is no longer a wuss."