Jungkook : werewolf

🔞Smut Biss : Sexual Content . If you don't like it scroll to the next story . Love ya biss🔞

Thrown into the water along with my things. Sorry I meant the river. Either way, I'm mistreated by people that never loved me. "You're just a regular human. We don't need you now that you're father is gone." My step mother yells with a big grin on her face.

She's right. I'm not the animal they need. My brother is. He comes out and sees this sight and mouths, "run" with a worried expression. I grab my suitcase and climb out of the water, running to anywhere I can.

I run so far the area starts to look unfamiliar.

-Months Later-

I wash my hair in the river and go back to my home. Since being beaten and thrown out, I've decided to run miles and miles away and build me a home somewhere I felt safe. No one's ever around but me.

I rush into the fresh field without shoes but just my freedom and hope. I notice someone by the river sitting tossing rocks. When my eyes catch them theirs meet mines. I slowly back away being ready to run until..

"Wait! Don't go." He runs over to me and drops all of his rocks into the river. "What are you doing here?" I try to sound confident as he moves his hair back. "I could ask you the same question but I already know." He steps closer and I quickly back away, trying to make a space between us.

"Look if you're the alpha from-"

"You're not one of us how would you know that?" His expression turns to shock. "Ahh. You're the girl I've been looking for. Don't run from me." His eyes soften. I look into his eyes and it makes more sense.

He's a wolf. "I-I'm a human but I was raised by wolfs."

"So why aren't you with your pack and why hasn't your family changed you?" His eyes look worried letting me know he feels bad for me. "My father passed and married my step mother. She beat me and tossed me into a river. I ran away and now I'm here months later."

He growls. I've learned a lot about them so my instincts tell me to rub his back so I do so. "My name is Jungkook by the way. What's your name?" I continue rubbing his back until he relaxes himself. "Y/n. Do you feel better now?" I look up in his eyes and he nods. "How much do you know about us?" Jungkook grabs my hand gently.

"Almost everything. My father was training me until he passed from a gunshot. He wanted me to be fully prepared." I take my hand away from Jungkook. "I heard of him. He was a really nice guy." Jungkook smiles.

His smile is so gorgeous. He probably has a mate already but I can't help myself at how adorable and sexy he is all in one.

"I don't have a mate actually. I love the compliments." He nervously smiles. "Did you-"

"I want to introduce you to my pack. I'm the alpha's little brother so I'm as respected as him." Jungkook gives me his big smile. "I think I found my mate. It's you. It's been so long." Jungkook's voice turns soft. "B-But I'm-"

"I don't care. I'll turn you but only with your permission." His eyes look sad. I pet his back again to make him feel better. "Okay then." I smile and grab his hand. I bring him to my home. "Pack your things." Jungkook let's go of my hand. I run to my room and put all my things in my suitcase. I change my outfit and grab some shoes. A simple grey croptop and short Jean shorts.