Author's Note & Summary

SUMMARY:

SUMMARY:

'Written in the second point of view when the story starts.'

There has always been one earth for her.

Being exposed to different types of fantasy and comic universes in the year of 2020, she was sure it was still earth after drowning beyond the deep depths of water she has hardly remembered. Her thoughts filled with guesses that it was Switzerland or any other Europe country that made her imagine that everything was all just a dream.

Until such frightening moment, some monster began to chase those dreams of hers that turned into a nightmare.

A nightmare that would surely be worth the monsters under your bed after bumping into a white haired colossal man who she believed was human.

Those glowing, golden eyes met hers; depondent and weary. His appearance giving her ideas over fantasy characters she knew in her world.

He was a knowledgeable man who could help her get home. Peculiar as he may seem for her point of view.

A witcher she eventually has gotten to know more than just his moniker. A monster-slayer who has killed your beast who came hunting you down in the forest.

However, what if their fates collided because of the mere fact that her destiny may bring such miracles for the lone witcher?

Such phenomenon that no other person can give him or can ever have from any other woman.

His dimension and hers---their world collided when it shouldn't have even happened from the start, bringing more chaos and monsters to his world and everyone.

🌠🌠🌠

Hello! Yes, this is my first Geralt fic! Also, this follows after the first season. All that has happened already happened when you came along. Though, the year might not be exactly accurate as I do not know what year did the season end. Anyway, I think you can still read this despite of not watching the Witcher yet.

Warnings: A LOT of modern references. Jaskier, Ciri and Geralt banters. Monsters from The Witcher. Lots of cuss words. Eventual smut and angst (Y'all know how I love them both, if ya' already know how I write and how my mind works. Ahonhonhon!) Blood. Evil is evil. Slowburn!

If it wouldn't be a bother, I hope y'all could give time and comment or scream all your feedback on this fic of mine. Please do, it'll make me smile! Thank you very much, tater tots!