Chapter 2: Dinner

Your heart nearly skipped a beat you hadn't seen Lou science you were kids. "Omg it's been forever! How are you?" You said happily going around the counter to give him a hug
"I've been great me and my group just moved in" Lou responded
"That's great to hear" you say while hugging him
"You should come over sometime and meet my group members, I told them all about you while we were coming here"
"Sure! I'd love to visit, what's your address"
The address he gave you was the one of the big house down the street to yours. Once you realized this you pointed it out to him and he got the biggest grin on his face
"So...That means we'll be neighbors?"
"Well no duh" you answered sarcastically
"I get off my shift In ten minutes so I can get to your house by 5:00, so I have and hour to get ready" you explained
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You got to your house and immediately began to worry about what to wear and your hair & makeup. After 40-ish minutes you got the outfit settled and spent the remaining time doing your hair and makeup. You arrived a little late because you got caught up in petting a dog. You knocked at the door and it was immediately answered by a blonde boy who asked rather rudely "What do you want"
"I was invited here by Lou" you answered also rudely
The boy's expression changed from annoyed to shock. He slammed the door and you heard a y'all and running. The door was them opened by Lou who invited you in. "Who was that boy from before?"
"That was Ayno he doesn't trust most people"
As soon as you entered the house you noticed 3 boys staring at you, one of which you recognized as baron the other two introduced themselves as Baron and Jacob. After that you noticed a heavenly smell coming from the kitchen, where you found a muscular man cooking something. As soon as you walked into the kitchen a small gray dog ran towards you and started to sniff and lick you. The man noticed "That's Cash, and I'm St.Van" he said while smiling. "I'm (Y/N), what are you cooking cause it smells great"
"I'm just making Chicken, Fish and rice" he answered happily
"Well It smells really good!"
When you said that for a split second you could see him blush and get flustered before Lou said "that fish is gonna be burn in a second if you keep talking"
That made St.Van rush back to the food. Lu pulled out a seat for you motioning you to sit down. You two then began reminiscing on the old days, until St.Van announced that the food was ready. One by one everyone filled up the table, once seated you noticed two new faces who then introduced themselves as Ace and Ziu. You immediately began to eat as soon as the food was all laid out. One thing about you that only Lou knew is that despite your petite and small figure you could eat for days, this came in handy when you out ate everyone at the table. After dinner you all talked and found out that They were in town for quite a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were saying your goodbyes and asked Lou to walk you home since it was getting late. He agreed and the two of you walked down the street to your house. Once there you suddenly realized that you forgot your keys in the house which was locked. When you told Lou he got a omg-you-are-dumb look "Wait, you could spend the night at our place cause all the locksmiths are closed until tomorrow"
You agree and head back, where you get weird looks from everyone until you explain what happened. All of them offered their rooms but you said that you'd just sleep in Lou's room to which Ayno got an expression on his face [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] . At which point Lou gave him a death stare. Once it was time to go to bed Lou gave you one of his shirts and started making a makeshift bed on the floor. After a while you fell asleep, but not for long as you woke up and saw Lou having trouble falling asleep. Then you got an idea, "Lou, if your having trouble falling asleep you can sleep on the bed if you want" to which he got up and got on the bed where you and him fell asleep.