Chapter 7: The Next day

You woke up to the sun shining into your eyes, you turned around to find a sleeping Lou's Face inches away from your face. You stayed out for a bit before kissing his forehead and getting up, you got dressed and headed downstairs. You started making pancakes, you were just about done when you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. You smirked when Lou came up behind you and gave you a hug, "Why'd you leave so soon?" His voice deep because he had just woken up. "I got up to make us pancakes for breakfast" you looked up at his face, he immediately kissed your neck. "Not now Lou I'm making us food" you said jokingly, you set the plates down and served you and him pancakes. You both finished your pancakes and got dressed, you got in the car and drove to his house. Once you both entered you both were immediately met with St.Van and Ayno's interrogation, "And just where were both of you last night?" St.Van asked
"Don't act dumb Van you know exactly where they were" Ayno said sarcastically
"Look she offered me, my shirt back so we went to her house and lost track of time" Lou answered sounding annoyed, he picked you up and ran upstairs. "Remember it your turn to give cash a bath!" St.Van shouted after both of you, Lou immediately got a pained look on his face. "What's wrong, is cash really hard to bathe?" You said jokingly, "No it just that cash hates me" he answered, "Well cash seems to LOVE me.....but I guess their not the only one who loves me"you said while making a face, you ran upstairs to avoid Lou's kisses. After a while of chasing you around you both decided it was time to give cash a bath. "I can get cash into the bath since she trusts me then we can both give her a bath once there" Lou nodded with your plan, you went downstairs and lured cash with a bone. Once near Lou he snatched her up and went to give her a bath, you changed into clothes you didn't mind getting wet. You and Lou began giving cash a bath, in the middle of it cash got out and you had to chase them around. When you finally got her you realized that she was still dripping wet, you got her back to where Lou was and got back to bathing her. Once done St.Van came out "Oh thanks for helping (Y/N), but...um...you shirt" he said awkwardly, you looked down to see you bra clearly visible from your shirt being wet. Lou immediately noticed and put his hoodie on you, you both went inside and ate some sandwiches. When Jacob saw both of you dripping wet he asked "What'd you guys do? Your both wet", "We gave cash a bath" Jacob made a understanding face, you both got changed into some new clothes and watched Netflix [but no chill]. After a while you said "oh shit- I have to go I have work tomorrow!" Lou made a pouting face "But I want you to stay" he whined, "Well I can, IF you promise to take me to work tomorrow" he nodded happily while dragging you back down, you two cuddled while making jokes until you fell asleep.